Facebook is one of the coolest social networks where you need to pay thousands of dollars to get your brand noticed. If you want to beat your competitors, then you need to create an excellent Facebook Sales Funnel.
Before starting, always keep in mind that your Facebook users are not actively looking for your product to buy, and also Facebook is not an e-commerce site. However, when they see your ads for the first time, so you cant expect them to purchase your products immediately.
At this point, you need to gradually put them into the awareness stage into the decision stage. So, we are here to share with you a complete guide on creating a Facebook Sales Funnel.
What is a Sales Funnel?
Identically,A Sales Funnel shows a consumers’ journey before they buy a product or service of a company. Basically, there are 3 main parts of the sales funnel. The top part of the sales funnel is to aware people of the products and services of a company. You want to build an interest in the people that you have to offer.
Moreover, The middle part of the sales funnel focuses to provide products’ information to consumers. In addition, you could offer free trials or samples where consumers can get a feel for the products.
Additionally, The last part of the sales funnel is to convert your leads into prospective customers. It’s all about you to lead the people from the first stage to the last stage.
What is Facebook Sales Funnel?
Identically, A Facebook Sales Funnel is basically designed to capture the audiences’ interest and convinces them until they are ready to purchase. By using an email marketing automation tool, you use relevant messages to send it to your potentials users at different stages.
Moreover, you can run an effective organic post with highly targeted Facebook ads for users in a particular stage of the funnel. Subsequently, a Facebook Sales Funnel will help you to generate demands and get conversions that you hope to see.
Understand The Different Stages of the Buying Cycle
Basically, you need to understand the different stages of the Buying Cycle, which is divided into 3 main stages:-
Awareness:- In the awareness stage, people don’t know about your products and services. This is a big problem that we need to solve. People are not ready to purchase then you can’t sell your products straight to them. However, you need to make people aware of your products so that they can take an interest in your products.
Consideration:- Once people are aware of your products, they will start researching potentials options. Additionally, Start with the right approach to follow, you will generate a quality lead.
Decision:- In the decision stage, the consumer will start to explore the different options available that they discovered. As well as all the consumers will pass through the funnel stages at different speeds. When you’re advertising to cold audiences of Facebook, even if you base it on interests or lookalike audiences, this will help you to pass most of the users on the awareness stage.
Also Read :- SEO Made Simple: A complete guide of SEO in 2020
Why You are doing Facebook Advertising in a Wrong Way?
Actually, you are marketing to cold audiences, most many things can go wrong with your Facebook campaign:-
- Poor ad creative
- Weak value proposition
- Targeting generic audiences
- Ad placement in the wrong way
- Tracking and optimizing for the wrong metrics
How to create Facebook Sales Funnel
- Create segmented content:- Basically, you are going to create different forms of content like blog posts, videos, infographics, slide show, webinar, or e-book at your disposal. It really matters that your content is of high quality, engaging, and relevant to the specific products you are promoting. In fact, you need multiple forms of content to reach on different segments of your audiences. Additionally, having a variety of unique and engaging content will help you to get sub-niches of your audiences.
- Promote your content to your “warm audience”:- However, promote your content to audiences who are already “warm”. In other words, It means the audiences who have already expressed some kind of interest in your brand. However, it is up to you that what you want to do to get attention from engagement level and determine which content is best for leading to most purchases.
- Target lookalike audiences:- Facebook has the term “lookalike audiences” which means the audiences with interest, habit, and behavior are similar to your existing core audiences. Subsequently, you need to warm up your cold audiences to become viable leads. Therefore you need to go to the Audience Section of Facebook Ads. Then click on “Create a Lookalike Audiences”. Start by choosing your source with custom audiences, a conversion tracking pixel, or a Facebook fan page. After choosing your location and audience size which consists of a minimum of 10 percent of the population country you choose. Now, this lookalike audience will be a part of your overall cold audiences who will need some warming up.
- Promote your best content:- Promote your best content to your warm audiences as well as cold audiences. Whether, your content could be a video, blog posts, webinar, eBook, or something else that you want to promote. Identically, it is very beneficial to move a large number of cold audiences into your Facebook sales funnel, so that they also become a part of your warm audiences.
- Effective remarketing:- So, here we are talking about advertising on Facebook. You can’t believe that a large number of people of cold audiences become super qualified leads. However, you need to focus to exposed your brand several times in front of your cold audiences.
- Using the Facebook pixel:- Identically, Facebook Pixel acts like a tracking code. You can simply copy your Pixel code from Facebook and add it to your websites. This will help you to track the behavior of your Facebook traffic to your websites. Basically, Facebook provides complete detailed instructions on how to install and test pixels. Once you create a pixel, then it will take 20 minutes to activate.
- Remarketing with the video:- Additionally, here are lots of marketing techniques. But when we are talking about Facebook, I would like to recommend to use video for moving people further down on the sales funnel. Subsequently, it will help to make a strong connection and encourage them to visit your landing page.
- The hard sell:- Actually this is a situation where the audiences who have used your free trial, downloaded your e-books, and many more but not to purchase any product. Additionally, Then you should drop messages to your audiences why they should purchase your products. At this point, your audiences should be familiar with your brand and warmed up as much as they are going to be.
Additionally, here is a complete guide of creating a Facebook Sales Funnel that will help you how to convince your customer to purchase your customer. In other words are you planning to create a Facebook Sales Funnel that helps to capture your audiences’ interest and convince them to buy your products? You can contact us.
Looking for a Digital Marketing Company
Identically, If you are planning to hire a digital marketing company, then you are in the right place. In other words, Tech Pathway is one of India leading Digital Marketing Company as well as they deliver the best services to its worldwide clients. Additionally, Here is a list of Digital Marketing Services that we provide:-
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- PPC Marketing
- Content Marketing
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.