PPC is an essential strategy with an ability to set up an effective campaign within a couple of minutes to invite your visitors to your website. If you want to improve the ROI of your campaign, then you need to understand a complete guide of PPC Marketing for your business. Today, I am going to share with you a complete guide for PPC Marketing.
Introduction Of PPC Marketing
Pay-Per-Click is a model of digital marketing where the advertisers place their ads on different platforms including Search Engines and Social media sites. The advertisers pay only when the user interacts with their ads by clicks or impressions.
Basically, PPC is used to refer to paid search ads which mean the ads that you want to show at the top of the search engine page. So as online advertising formats have expanded with PPC which encompasses paid search, display, and video ads. Now the term paid advertising or paid media is often connected with PPC.
PPC strategies such as keyword research, bid adjustments, and targeting methods help to get PPC ads in front of your target audiences. When it is clicked, the ads take the users to the designated landing pages. It may be your websites’ home page or designated page which is specially designed for the users to convert.
Also Read:- Digital Marketing Roles and Responsibilities
Benefits Of PPC
PPC advertising, or we can say pay-per-click advertising is referred to as Google advertising, search engine advertising, or paid search. In addition, there are 7 benefits of PPC advertising:-
People search for products or services of your company on search engines
As you know, there are more than 2 billion people online and 95% of online activities start on the search engine. There are millions of opportunities available for your business to become found on top of the search engines. As a matter of fact, PPC advertising is one of the top sources for page conversions.
It drives immediate results.
Identically, the benefits of PPC Advertising marketers and business owners that it drives the immediate results. You can advertise your ads on search engines and social media sites where thousands of people are searching for your business.
It will help you to boost your website traffic.
Significantly, PPC advertising helps to boost your website traffic by providing thousands of clicks to your websites. The best part for your business is that the people who are clicking on your ads, it means that they are sincerely interested in your business.
PPC traffic is more like likely to convert
Search traffic is more likely to convert your viewers into customers than the other sources of traffic. In fact, search traffic has the best conversion rates for your websites.
It increases revenue, sales, and leads.
PPC advertising helps to increase your revenue, sales, and leads. As you offer the products and services of your company, PPC advertising will subsequently drive conversions. Moreover, it is not easy. It lots of time to experience the benefits of PPC advertising. Basically, you could spend lots of money and become unprofitable through PPC advertising. Want to become successful, hire a PPC specialist for your paid advertising.
It is measurable
You can easily measure your return on PPC advertising spend. You can track which advertisement, keyword, or ad placements are driving most of the return which helps you to make decisions on your PPC advertising campaign.
It can help you to build your SEO
Insights from PPC advertising helps you to build your SEO strategy. PPC advertising which helps you to identify with the search keywords that are most valuable to your business. The value will be determined by the search keywords that drive the most conversions to your business.
PPC Related terms that you should know
- Search Engine Marketing:- There are a number of ways to rank your target keyword for all forms of digital advertising. Search Engine Marketing refers to any paid or unpaid digital marketing that done on a search engine like Google, Bing, Yahoo. It encompasses both paid advertising and search engine optimization that is ranking organically for keywords.
- CPC:- Cost-Per-Click (CPC)is the amount that an advertiser pays when the user clicks on your ads. CPC acts like your bid in an auction which determines where your ads will be placed. As a matter of fact, a higher bid equates to better ad placements. The actual formula is to determine your pay:- (Competitors’ as rank / Quality Score) + 0.01 = Actual CPC.
- Quality Score:- This is the score where the search engine gives to your ads based on clicks through rate (CTR) – measured against the average CTR of ads in that position. Basically, it is relevant to your keywords, the quality of your landing page, and your past performance on the Search Engine Results Page.
- Maximum Bid:- This is maximum That you are willing to pay on per click of your ads. You can set up your CPC to the manual, that determines the maximum bid for your ads, and also enhance that allows the search engines to adjust your bid based on your goals.
The Best PPC Platforms
There are hundreds and thousands of online spaces where you can spend your ad money. So, the best way is to take a close look at your potential ROI on each platform.
- Google Ads:- Google ads are the king of paid advertising where the search engine receives more than 3.5 billion queries per day. So it provides you a great opportunity to target your keywords that will give a subsequent reason to click by users.
- Bing Ads:- When we are talking about the advertising platforms, Bing just comes after the Google ads which receive approximately 12 million queries per day. But using a Bing ad is a slightly lower CPC over Google ads at the expense of larger audiences.
- Facebook Ads:- Facebook ads are the popular and effective platform for paid ads, basically due to its specific target options. Facebook helps to allow you to target your potential users based on interests, demographics, location, and behaviors. Facebook allows you to native ads which means those ads are introduced and blend into the social feed.
Get Started with PPC Advertising
After getting the benefits of PPC Advertising and know about which platform is good for your ads, let’s dive into crafting a quality PPC campaign. There is not necessary to tackle all the things step by step, but make sure that you create an effective campaign.
First of all, you need to put your ad campaigns into the context of your ultimate business goals. Consider how your paid campaigns will contribute to achieving your goals. Therefore, think whatever you want to fulfill with your ads – whether it could be visits, sales, brand awareness, and many more. Your ads should encompass a few things:
- Whom you want to target
- The theme of your campaign
- How will you measure the success
- Type of campaign you will run
Create your goals and goal metrics
Identically, your campaign goals will show you about your ad spend where you determine how will you measure those goals. Now we will discuss your goal metrics here:-
- Brand Awareness:- Brand awareness is all about to target audiences with your company. Moreover, you can measure brand awareness through social engagement, surveys, and direct traffic.
- Lead Generation:- Lead generation is basically a result of a relevant and engaging landing page to follow your paid ads. You are able to track your lead conversions easily with the help of Google Ads Interface via a tracking pixel.
- Offer Promotion:- Offer Promotion is that when you are running your paid ads for limited time offer, product or service discount, or contest. You should create a dedicated sign up page or unique discount code for the users.
- Sales:- It can measure when your products or services are sold based on your paid ads and by how much.
- Site Traffic:- If you have high-quality content throughout the website, then you are able to spend money That the people visit your site and increase your level of confidence.
Choose your campaign type
Actually, you have a deep knowledge of where you will advertise your ads but also how. There are following different types of paid advertising campaigns that you choose to reach your audiences.
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Google Shopping
Perform Keyword Research
Before you create an ad group, you need to be assigned a set of keywords to target how to display your ads to your target audiences and where. Select your keywords that are closely aligned with the specific theme of your ad group. If you find the relevant keywords that you want to target for your one theme. You can also create a separate ad group for them.
Set Up Google Analytics and Tracking
Google Analytics is a free software tool that provides you with insights that your websites are performing, how the users are interacting with your websites, and which content is found more attractive by visitors.
What is PPC management?
PPC Management contains a lot of techniques, including creating and adjusting goals, split testing, introducing new keywords, optimizing conversions path, and shifting plans to reach goals.
Managing your PPC means that you are looking at both strategies and spend. On one hand, your plan is about to optimize the keyword effectiveness. On the other hand, you are thinking about how to allocate resources to certain keywords as well as to adjust those resources to maximize ROI.
Also Read :- Top 10 Email marketing automation tools.
Also Read:- Best Marketing tools to use for WordPress site
The Best PPC Tools and software
With the help of the PPC Management Tool, you can easily track and monitor your ads within the platform. But if you are looking for additional assistance, robust, or sophisticated software that provide you insight into your ad performance is key.
Here is a list of some popular, highly rated PPC software and resources:-
- WordStream:- automate and manage your PPC campaign.
- HubSpot:- monitor and manage your active campaign and track your ad groups, keywords, and A/B tests.
- NinjaCat:- Combine all of your analytics from multiple platforms into one report and then track the entire campaign in one location.
- Optmyzr:- End to end PPC support, from the creation of reporting.
- SEMrush:- Help to manage and find the relevant keyword for your PPC campaign.
PPC Metrics to Track
Here are some following key metrics that help you track your PPC campaign:-
- Cost per clicks
- Click-through rate
- Ad spend
- Return on Ad spend
- Conversion rate
- Cost per conversions
- Quality score
So, here is a complete guidance on PPC Marketing. I hope that you understand every element and component of PPC Marketing and Advertising. Now it’s your turn to do PPC Marketing. Make an effective campaign for your PPC Marketing Ads then run on various online platforms. So Good luck.
If you are looking for a digital marketing company, then you are in the right place. Tech Pathway is one of the best Digital Marketing Company that serves the best services to their worldwide clients. Here are Digital Marketing Services that we provide:-
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- PPC Marketing
- Content Marketing
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.