The concept of Sports Fantasy has been around since the late 1950s. That time an Oakland businessman and his partner Wilfred Winkenbach got together. Create a concept of choosing golf players base on their past year’s performance and then making a concept between them. Today in the 21st century. Sports Fantasy has become a million-dollar industry and sports fans around the world are really enjoying the thrill of the game. Although mostly Fantasy Sports website and application work on the same concept, the industry is dynamic. This means players are always looking for new platforms to try their luck and earn a profit.
This is why there is still space in the industry for new platforms with advanced features. If you also have an idea of a Sports fantasy betting app and searching the internet for A complete guide of an on-demand Sports Fantasy website and application then you are at the right place. Today we will discuss with you some of the key features, development cost deciding factors. And suggest a development company to hire for your Sports Fantasy app development. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you A complete guide of an on-demand Sports Fantasy website and application.
Industry trend in recent years
- In 2015, the platform had over 40 million players.
- After that in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 the platform rose in popularity,the total number of available players is over 50 million.
How does an on-demand Fantasy Sports application works
- First, the user needs to register on the platform using their email ID, mobile number, KYC documents, address.
- Once the registration process is complete, users land on the dashboard. The dashboard can be use for navigating throughout the app.
- Third, users need to join any ongoing tournament or create their own.
- Now users have to choose between real-life players and create a team.
- Users have to wait patiently and see how their players perform in matches.
- Users will be get reward according to their players’ performance.
- Once the tournament is complete, the prize money is distribute among participants.
Key features of an on-demand Sports Fantasy website and application
- Registration: The registration feature allows users to signup using their credentials including Full name, email ID, age, address, KYC, and user name.
- Sign in: After the registration process is done, the user can sign in onto the platform using their ID and password using this feature.
- Homepage/Dashboard: Homepage as a navigator for the website and application. Once users are sign in into the platform.
- They can use the Homepage to check online contests, matches, live score, profile, settings, help with customer care, and many other options.
- Search Contest: Search Contest feature allows the user to look for the type of tournament that they want to join based on their preferences such as joining fees.
- Contest: Depending upon the type of tournament that the user wants to join, they can join using this feature.
- Different payment methods: Payment gateways allow users to submit the entry fee as they wish.
- Create a team: Once the user has submitted the fee they can create their own team by selecting real-life players that are going to play in the tournament.
- My contests details: This feature will allow users to check their tournament details including how their players are performing, how much they have won, their points, etc.
- My profile: Users will be able to update their KYC documents to get verified for the winning withdrawals.
- Upcoming matches: This feature will show any upcoming matches so users can take their time to research matches and players.
- Login: Admin can log in to the admin panel from here.
- Dashboard: This Dashboard will be used to navigate throughout the whole admin panel.
- User management system: User management system will be used to add or remove users using this feature.
- Match management system: Match management system will be used to add or remove different contests.
- Games category management: Games category will allow the admin to efficiently manage all the categories of the matches that users are allowed to take part in.
- Earning Management: All of the earnings will be managed by the admin using this feature.
- Managing reward and Cashback points: Admin can manage the reward and cashback to users using this feature.
- Managing payment requests: All of the payment requests made by users will be complete by admin using this feature.
- Integration of APIs: An on-demand Fantasy Sports needs different APIs that are needed to make the platform working.
- Live match score: Advanced APIs will be used to allow users to check the live score of matches as well as the performance of players from here.
- Real-time analytics: Real-time analytics helps in constantly storing, recording, and updating data in real-time.
- GPS location tracking: This will allow the application to know the location of the user.
- CRM integration: CRM integration is important to provide customer service to users.
- Push notification: The push notification management system will allow admin to send push notifications to users.
The estimate cost of your fantasy app development and fantasy sports website development will be decide by the following factors:
- The geographical location of the development company: If you hire a development company from a country like India will cost you around $50 per hour whereas hiring the developer with the same experience from a country like the USA will cost you around $200 to $250 per hour.
- The total number of features and panels: The total number of features and panels you want on your website and application, the estimated cost of your project will increase.
- The complexity of UI & UX: Unless your platform has one of the best UI & UX, users will not want to return. Investing in a compiling UI & UX will surely help you in the long run.
- The total number of supported platforms: Depending upon the total number of platforms that you want your Fantasy sports app to support including Android, iOS, desktop, etc the estimated cost will increase.
- The cost of designing and developing the website: The final cost deciding factor will be the estimated Fantasy Sports website development cost. If you want your website to function the same as your application then it will be costlier.
The estimate cost of your on-demand sports fantasy app and website will be anywhere between $10,000 to $100,000.
Looking for a company to hire
Identically, Now that you have complete the guide of an on-demand Sports Fantasy website and app development, are you looking for a development company to hire for application development as well as for website development? Well in such a case, you can ‘Contact Us’ at Tech Pathway for all of your on-demand solutions as well as on-demand app development. With our past experience with Fantasy Sports websites and applications. We can help you develop the best platform with all the latest technologies and APIs. Our team of developers is ready with their skills & experience, to help you with Android app development and iOS app development while you focus on more important tasks of your business.