In this emerging lifestyle, people become so busy these days that they want everything at their doorsteps, whether it is food, clothing, or medicines. Identically, Medicine is one such requirement that sometimes people need it in emergencies, however, it is becoming the basic need for people. Especially, in this pandemic when people are afraid to go outside they use some apps of medicine delivery and made them more popular in the market. Before this pandemic, people were using medicine delivery apps but now people get to know the significance of medicine delivery app. As they are the actual source of life-saving. Now, every business person adopting the on-demand model for apps. And in this pandemic, this is the best time to start the medicine delivery business.
Medicine delivery apps gained lots of popularity in many countries. There are lots of medicine delivery apps are available in the market like Netmeds, Medscape, 1mg, and Uber pharmacy delivery app. They became the foremost choice of people for the medicine delivery, apart from medicine delivery, these apps are also offering the online doctor’s advice to patients and many other features. The main objective of these types of apps is to avoid emergencies like the unavailability of required medicines and refilling of the medicines every month and more.
On this blog of tech pathway, we are going to give every detail or guidance to develop an on-demand app like a medicine delivery app and what are the technologies needed to develop this kind of app. Read the full details to know more about the medicine delivery app.
Medicine delivery apps are becoming a day to day needs for people, and they are becoming more popular among the customers. People are getting lots of benefits through these apps, the benefits that we consider are:
- Cost-saving:- Due to the competition between companies the medicine delivery apps are providing various customer loyalty programs that provide the coupons and rewards on their particular orders. Apart from this the companies also show the list of different medicines which have the same salts so that they can choose the cheaper one.
- Informative:- When you step out to get the form medical stores then they don’t have the time to tell you the detailed information about the app. Through these medicines, delivery apps users will get all the detailed information about each medicine.
- Time-saving:- These days everyone has smartphones and medicine delivery apps made the work of order more convenient for the users. People who don’t have much time to go outside and buy can simply order from the apps, and the medicine will be delivered at their doorstep. So it saves you a lot of time and gives you hassle-free experiences.
The business model of an on-demand Medicine Delivery Apps
There are different types of business models involved in Medicine delivery apps:
- Single Store:- When you sign up on the app, and upload the prescriptions and choose the medicines then you will make the customer wait for around 2-3 minutes to check whether the inventory is available or not, and if it is there then the pharmacy does the delivery task itself and sends the medicines.
- Association:- If the online pharmacy is deprived out of the stock then they partner with the local pharmacy nearby and when the customer order the medicine then the online pharmacy passes the order to the local pharmacy nearest to the customer and that local pharmacy takes the charge to deliver.
- Aggregator with Delivery:- This is the main and most beneficial business model. Company will show all the list of pharmacies to the users, and when users order the medicine this becomes the duty of the company to deliver the products.
How does the medicine delivery app work?
The user signup on the app and place the order of required medicines, and when the user made the payment then they can track their order. And lastly, after the work is done will be deliver at their doorsteps. These companies of the medical apps make the money through commission which they get from the local stores to bring business to their shops and giving them the platform to sell their medicines.
Features of an on-demand Medicine Delivery apps
- Profile registration
- Upload prescription
- Filters for category search
- Medicine details
- Expansive search
- Multiple payment methods
- Feedback and reviews
- In-app communication
- Inventory management
- Marketing tools
- Manage retailers and users
- Track profits
- Access and generate reports
- Order notification
- Digital prescription
- Manage discounts
- Order management
- Manage medicine information
- Similar medicines
- Register services
- Decode digital prescription
Some additional features
- Expert counseling
- In-app camera
- Document upload and scanning
- Chatbot integration
- CMS integration
- Pharmaceutical CRM integration
- Inventory management integration
- Real-time analytics
- Behavior tracking
- Lab aggregation
- Role-based dashboard
Steps to develop an on-demand medicine delivery app
- Cost of developing an on-demand medicine app
- Analyze the target market
- How will your business earn money?
- Open-ended expenses of online pharmacy
- How much earning an online medicine delivery can make?
- How can you make your business more profitable?
- Set up business accounting
- Define your brand
- Ideas to promote your brand
- Establish the web presence
- Technology required
- Features required
They can’t define the cost of an on-demand medicine delivery app. Directly because your app requires various factors like geographical cost, the platform used like windows, iOS, and Android, medical insurance, additional technologies, and the more regional cost is the major part that affects the cost of an on-demand medicine delivery app. Different cost based on regions are:
- For the USA it will cost you around $150 to $250 pe hour
- Eastern Europe, it will cost you around $120 to $180 per hour
- For Asia country like India will offer you a reasonable cost for the app development, it will cost you around $40 to $80 per hour.
Therefore, we don’t express the exact cost of an app because it will depend on you where you develop your app, and what features technologies, and factors you use in your app. From our rough estimation, we can say that it will cost you around $25,00 to $50,000. This is the basic cost if you add more features and technologies than the cost can extend up to $100,000
Technology Required for an on-demand Medicine Delivery app
- Back-end developers: Python, Laravel, Node.js
- Front-end developers: Swift, Java, Angular, CSS, HTML, React
- Payment: Paypal API, Braintree SDK, Stripe API
- Database: MongoDB
- Cloud Environment: Google Cloud, AWS
- Geolocation: Mapkit framework for iOS, and Google Map SDK for Android
- SMS and Phone verification: Nexmo, Twilio
- Real-Time Analytics: Big Data, Cisco, IBM
- Utilities: Google Analytics, ElasticSearch
- DevOps: GitHub, Grunt
- Business tools: Gsuite and Desk.com
The best on-demand medicine delivery company
Identically, Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading app development companies. Additionally, we provide on-demand solutions while taking everything into account that our clients need. We have a team of experienced developers and designers that have prior experience in Medicine delivery apps So let us develop your medicine delivery mobile app while you concentrate on more concerning matters of your business.
Here’s what we offer
- We provide salesforce supports to our clients.
- We will look after your social media marketing and ad campaigns.
- Digital Marketing And Ads Campaigns
- We have the best AI-based chatbot for your app.
- Easily understandable coding script.
- Maintenance and update for your app.
- After-sale supports.
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.