Fantasy cricket and sports applications are riding a tide of profit. Dream 11 was the first application that came up with an idea that allowed sports fans to earn money while their favorite cricket teams are playing. How is it different from betting you ask?
Betting on sports is illegal in most states and countries. Dream 11 allows you to create your fantasy team and earn points when any player from your team performs.
Once the match is over, your points will be compared with other participants and the winner gets the pool money.
The concept is excellent and what’s more, is that you won’t have to worry about any legalization issue. Every single rupee or dollar is transfer to your account after deducting taxes.
Apart from being the most popular fantasy sports application, winning there is a hassle. So, if you are searching for apps similar to Dream 11 keep reading.
Apps similar to Dream 11 Fantasy Cricket app
- Howzat Fantasy
- My 11 Circle
- My team 11
- Fantasy Power 11
- Fan fight
- Paytm First Games
If you are a Cricket or football fan who wants to try his/her hand with fantasy sports Howzat Fantasy is one of the most popular Dream 11 alternatives.
The platform was found back in 2017 by Abhishek Bharti and Vijay Verma. Here, you can win a huge amount of money while participating in fantasy sports. You can also use their referral code to get up to a 500 rupees bonus.
Currently, the platform is owned by a game development company called Junglee Games.
My11Circle was launch in 2019 along with another fantasy app platform called Khelchamp. Since you are searching for a Dream 11 clone app, My11Circle might be the one you are looking for.
My11Circle is one of the youngest fantasy sports apps that makes it also one of the few platforms where winning is easy.
The platform was developed by Play Games 24*7 founders Bhavin Pandya and Trivikraman Thampy.
My11Circle is focused on International as well as domestic cricket matches across the globe.
Although, the parent company is planning to add more games like Football and Kabaddi.
Myteam11 is another fantasy cricket app like Dream 11 that was develop by Vinit Godara and Sanjit Sihag. Currently, the platform has over 10+ million registered users.
By seeing their growth over a short period, they are emerging as one of the largest sports fantasy communities in the country.
Just like Dream 11, you can register and complete your KYC. After that, you will be able to make your team and participate in contests.
By playing their regular play and safe play you will learn how to choose the best team and win the maximum number of teams.
Another Cricket fantasy team is Halaplay. The platform allows its users to create a team by choosing players, and earn points.
Everything happens the same way it happens in the Dream 11 app. You will be awarded points based on the performance of the players you selected in your team.
Once the match is over, the pool money will be transferred to the winner’s Halaplay wallet. After that, he/she can withdraw that money into their account.
Whenever someone is creating a list of top fantasy apps similar to Dream 11, Fantasy power 11 has to come.
The app was developed and launched in the year 2018. The founders had a dream about providing a fantasy sports platform to all cricket lovers.
Currently, the application has over 1 million downloads on the Play Store (android only app) as well as 50000+ active users.
New users are offered 20 rupees sign up bonus as well as they can earn by referring the app to their friends and family.
6. Fan fight
When someone thinks about how much India loves cricket, they don’t always consider how much Indian love money.
Akhil Suhag saw this as an opportunity and created FanFlight in the year 2016. The Bangalore based start-up soon took off and attracted millions of new users across the country.
Like Any other Dream 11 clone, the app will allow you to create your cricket team and compete against other participants.
The company was founded by Ace2Three, which is India’s one of the biggest online rummy companies.
After taking investment from a company with over 10 years of experience in gambling, FanFlight became a huge success.
The difference between FanFlight and other Fantasy sports applications is that you can only select 6 players.
Another Dream 11 like app for Fantasy Cricket lovers is Fanmojo. Users can play Fantasy cricket, football, and Kabbadi on the platform.
The company was founded in 2017 by Prithvi Shaw. Soon after its inception, there were over 3+ million registered users on the platform.
And, what’s more, is that almost 45% of the total users are monthly active. Over the past 2 years, the company has grown 3x.
Fanmojo has one special feature where you can select only 5 players in a team and then focus on them.
Fantain was founded in the year 2013 by three IT professionals Aravind Ramachandran, Anand Ramachandran, and Vivek Venugopalan.
By the year 2021, the platform has over 1 million registered users. In addition to this, the company offers a FanCash that allows its users to earn extra money by referring the app to their friends and family.
Paytm First Games is own by One communication. The same company also owns the famous mobile recharge and wallet platform Paytm.
The app was first introduced to users in the year January 2018. In the year 2020, they saw a growth of 4x during the IPL season.
Other than Fantasy Cricket, users can also play Ludo, Rummy, and other games to win cash prizes every hour.
How to create a fantasy app like dream 11
If after reading about all fantasy sports apps and the profit they are bagging made you all about investing in fantasy cricket app development then here we are going to share important insight about how you can develop Dream 11 clone app.
Features your Fantasy cricket app development required
- Registration – New users can be register on the platform here. They will be require to submit their full name, mobile number, and email ID to register on the app.
- Login – Once the registration process is complete. The login option will allow users to login into the platform using their email ID or mobile number and password.
- Home screen – The home screen will work as a landing screen and dashboard for users. All the users will be able to navigate throughout the application using the dashboard. You will be required to make an amazing and attractive landing screen to make your users stay on the platform.
- Search Contests – Search contests option will allow users to search for the running and upcoming contests. They also will be to select the filter to search for a contest of their choice.
- Join Team – Once the user has found a contest of their choice, they can join it by submitting the entry fee of the contest.
- Create your contest – In case the user does not like any of the running contests they can always create a new one for themselves. Upon the creation of the contest, they will be ask about the entry fee, team size, who can join, if a single player can multiple teams, and other related questions.
- My Profile – The user can check their profile from the ‘My Profile’ section. This section will allow the user to edit their profile, delete their account, update their KYC, and perform related operations.
- Payment gateway – Payment gateway will allow the user to deposit the money into their app’s wallet as well as withdraw their winnings. They will be able to deposit the money using PayPal, Paytm, Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, and another popular medium.
- My Contest – My Contest option will allow the user to check all the running and past contests he/she has taken part in. They will also be able to check which of their team is winning or losing.
- Setting – The user will be able to control the settings of the mobile application.
- Login – The admin will be able to log in on the admin panel using his/her credentials.
- Dashboard – After login, the admin will land on the dashboard. He/she will be able to navigate throughout the whole panel and access everything from here.
- User Management – The admin will be able to edit, remove, or invite users. Admin will also be able to perform other user management related tasks.
- Match Management – The admin will be able to manage all of the matches from here.
- Contest Manager – Each and every contest will be manage by the admin from here.
- Earning – Earnings of the platform will be check from here.
- Payment Management – Payment management by the admin will be done using this feature.
- Reward Points Management – The admin will be able to offer reward points to the users using this option.
- Cash Bonus Management – The admin will be able to handle all of the cash bonus of the user.
- Report Management – Weekly, monthly, and yearly app performance reports will be generated from here.
- Bank Withdrawal Request Management – The withdrawal requests made by users will be manage by the admin from here.
- CMS Page Management – Every admin should be able to manage the CMS page of the application. He/she will be able to do that from this option.
Tech Stack to develop Dream 11 like application
For Fantasy cricket app development you will require some special tech stack. Let’s look at what are those:
- Front End: Angular JS, HTML5, AWS CDN, CSS3
- Back End: Codeigniter, PHP, Laravel, Express JS, Node.JS
- Database And Infrastructure: Load Balancer, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS
- Cloud: MS Azure, AWS
- Payment Gateway: PayPal, Braintree, Stripe, Mangopay
- Analytics: Spark, Gleam, Google Analytics
- Other stacks: ZOHO, SASS, Sketch, Stripe, Xcode, GeoFence
- Push notification: Amazon SNS, Twilio, MAP
Cost of Fantasy Cricket app development
Now you have checked all the tech stack and features for a fantasy cricket app development, you might be wondering how much does it cost to develop an app.
1. The location of the development company
One of the most important factors that you should always consider while deciding on a fantasy cricket app developer is the geographical location.
Depending upon the location, the developer or the development company will charge you. For example, a sports fantasy development company from the USA will charge you around $200 per development hour while a company from India will charge you around $40 per development hours.
2. The complexity of the UI & UX
Depending upon the type of UI & UX of the app, you will be charged. If you are looking for a custom UI & UX for your fantasy sports app development, then the final development cost will increase. Although, a decent & attractive looking UI & UX is essential for the success of your app.
3. The number of Features and Panel
Depending upon the number of features and panels of your mobile application the final cost of your application development will change. The more features & panels you will be required the more you will have to pay.
4. The total number of supported operating system
The last factor to consider while deciding over the final cost of your app is the number of operating systems your app will support.
If you want to target both iOS and Android users then you will have to invest in the development of both applications.
5. Searching for a development company
If you are searching for a development company that can build you a custom on-demand fantasy cricket app within your budget.
Then Tech Pathway is the right mobile app development company for you. We are India’s one of the top leading companies that are experts in on-demand solutions.
We have a team of developers that are experienced in developing on-demand applications.
Here what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script