The transportation industry is no stranger to the surge of on-demand mobile applications and services. companies like Lyft and Uber propelled the booming trend of being when people wanted, and where they wanted. As on-demand technology has fully drenched the logistics and transportation market, there’s one more area where the on-demand service concept can be applied – fuel delivery.
Whether it’s a long weekend drive with family or friends or daily commuting to the workplace, everyone has to visit a gas station to get a refill. However, the experience of getting your tank filled is not that great. Long queues at gas stations, pollution, fuel adulteration and poor handling by operators make the process unpleasant. Thanks to the emergence of on-demand fuel delivery mobile applications and services, getting your car tank refilled is super easy and convenient. You can now order fuel online and get it delivered to wherever you are stuck like your home or on the road.
Growing On-demand economy
The on-demand economy has considerable room to keep growing due to its innovative nature. The adoption rates can be compared across Technology Readiness Segments that range from the most “techno-ready” (and early adopters) to the least “techno-ready” (laggards). In 2017, penetration in the early adopter Explorer segment was 41%, more than double the penetration of 19% the previous year. Further, penetration in the next most likely to adopt segment, Pioneers, was 24% (up from 19%), and was only 6% among the least techno-ready segment, Avoiders.
On-demand economy consumers tend to be younger, more educated, more flexible with technology changes, and more concentrated in urban areas. Specifically:
- 55% are between 25 and 44 years old
- 59% are male
- 45% have a four-year college degree or higher
- 54% live in a suburb and 18% live in an inner-city
- 68% report an annual household income of at least $50,000, while 47% report an annual household income of at least $75,000
- What is the On-demand fuel delivery app and How it works?
- Well, the name Online Fuel Delivery Service is itself that if states that, A Person can book fuel refilling service through their smartphone via an application or through the website online where he no need to go to a nearby gas station on need, The request for fuel delivery process seamlessly works based on mobile-based applications.
Like every on-delivery business there are also 3-key participants of a fuel delivery business are:
- The Fuel Delivery Unit Owner
- The Delivery Agents
The Advanced Fuel Refilling Business System works through Web Application for Business Operations team and Mobile App for Customer in an Uber for fuel model. Here the person who is looking to refuel his vehicle without visiting the fuel station will use an app to book fuel refilling service online. One such latest on-demand fuel app is Cafu that is catering to the oil and gas industry, which is gaining momentum in the UAE.
Here are eight steps to developing your online Fuel Delivery Business.
- Services, Terms, and Conditions
- Ownership and License Arrangements
- Mobile Applications and Websites Design, Development and Publishing
- Routing GeoLocation Enabled Transportation System (Drive App)
- User Conduct and User Eligibility & Account Maintenance
- Prohibited Activities
- Payments and User-Provided Content
- Online and Offline Marketing
Benefits of developing an On-demand fuel delivery app
1. Saves Time and Efforts
Gone are those days when you were supposed to head towards a fuel station and stand in a queue to get your car’s tank filled or keep some extra fuel in a container as a backup. Today, with the help of On-demand gas delivery service, you can get access to fuel at any time and anywhere with just need of your smartphone and internet connection.
Again, the fuel available at any gas station is stored for a long time. This affects the quality of the fuel. Whereas, in the case of On-demand fuel delivery, the fuel is filtered and delivered frequently, which ensures high-quality.
3. Assistance in Emergencies
The service of getting fuel on-demand is also providing users with emergency roadside assistance, including delivering fuel in an area far away from any gas station or repairing inflated tires.
4. Higher Customer Loyalty
When talking about filling gas tanks at the gas station, many users resist standing in a queue. They leave the gas station soon, making the gas station service providers lose their potential customers. Now, the on-demand fuel delivery service option, in this scenario, helps them to keep their potential customers hooked to their brand by catering to their needs wherever and whenever they want.
Key features for on-demand fuel delivery app
Features of Fuel Delivery User App
- Request Fuel
- Share location
- Real-time tracking
- Payment Integration
- Delivery Schedule
Features of Fuel Delivery Agent App
- Real-time Requests
- Route Optimization System
- Real-time Notifications
- Features of Fuel Delivery Admin App
- Performance Analytics
Advanced Features that will present your app stand out
- As we are already familiar with the onset of On-demand fuel delivery apps, you must ensure to provide something more than the existing app. Below are the features that you must add:
- Users can pin the location where their vehicle is parked
- Select time, quantity and type of fuel
- Multiple payment gateway options
- Real-time tracking of fuel delivery
- Past order history and print order invoices
- Compare the cost of fuel from different vendors
How much cost is required to develop an on-demand fuel delivery app
If you are planning to build a mobile app for on-demand fuel delivery with all the features we have mentioned above, the cost range would come out to be somewhere around $5,000 to $20,000.
This is just a rough value. The exact answer to how much does it cost to make an app like Filld, We Fuel or Booster depends majorly on different factors such as app features, app platform, UI/UX experience, technologies involved, testing tools used, etc.
In such a scenario, the best way to find the true cost of On-demand fuel delivery app development is to consult with a reputed On-demand app development agency.
On-demand fuel delivery solution with Tech Pathway
Tech Pathway has developed thousands of on-demand solution for many industries, including Fuel and gas industry. Our developers are well-versed with on-demand mobile Fuel app development and are responsible for the uberfication of many service industries. We transfer your idea into a real mobile app that comes with a quality assurance process that assures seamless performance.
Kinshuk Sharna is the Founder & CEO of Techpathway, a global consultancy firm that helps in business and technical consulting services and delivers the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We are the top leading consulting firm in the USA that is available in four countries. Our company is an expert in design, development, and training services. Our technology consulting services include PHP development, iPhone app development, Android app development, Laravel development, Cross-platform app development, React Native app development, and other Software development services. The Tech pathway can help create the right technology strategy with our innovation-led approach to application services. Our company is listed among the best software development company in the USA