A wedding can be described as one of the most important and memorable days in a person’s life. Most women begin thinking about the details of their special day as young girls – from the type of dress, she will wear to the theme colors that every element will be based on. Traditionally, one of the first steps of planning a wedding included visiting a print store or stationery store to discuss the printed pieces necessary for a wedding: invitations, save the date cards, RSVP cards, and ceremony programs. From design to print production, it is evident that this can be a lengthy process.
According to etiquette, invitation cards for the wedding should be sent out six to eight weeks in advance to guests. Printing time must be considered as well and can take up to three weeks. If done ahead of time, there are advantages to personally meeting with a stationer to custom pick a wedding invitation. They have the advantage of hand-selecting the fonts, substrates, graphics and embellishments for their special day, as well as getting a feel for the substrates – their weight, thickness, surface. In this process, a unique invitation has been specially customized just for them.
Problems with the existing card printing business
There is no such huge problem with the existing system of printing cards by visiting the shop and selecting them but in today’s busy era when literally people have to fight their bosses and have to apply for the leave-in months advance no one would really like to go to a printing shop and sit there for hours and then decide which card they want to their wedding invitation.
And on the business owner’s end, we are sure you are not alone in this business and you have to hire a team who can bring the customers and do the work of showing the cards to customers and all other. But still, there are chances of miscalculations and misorders. That damages the image of the Business owner considerably.
Solution We can Provide
One of the great solutions which you can apply for your wedding card printing business is to take your business online this would help you to minimize the workforce and cut your expenses. Also why using the Online Website or Mobile application for your business there are so fewer chances for you to miscalculate or missing order.
Why it is the right step taking your card printing business online?
Though less and less common people these days are asking a common question that traditional “brick and mortar” business owners ask is: Why should I take my traditional company online? And considering you have a Wedding card print business you might also considering to take your business online Although we are not suggesting you to take your 24 hours in a day and invest them on your website or application we are about to tell you why your business has at least an online presence.
1. Improving Your Company Image
This alone should be enough reason to start a new website for your business and begin selling your products online. It’s an extremely important factor considering that without a website, blog, or online presence prospective clients could begin to wonder how serious you are about your business because having an online presence is considered as a source or reliability nowadays.
2. 24/7 365 Hour Availability
While some fast-food restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations provide 24-hour service, most businesses like wedding card printing business can’t open, it is impossible for most businesses like wedding card printing business to open their shop 24 hours. That is, without the internet. A key benefit to having an e-commerce website is that your clients and prospects can read about your products and place orders at any time — day or night. On regular business days or holidays. Imagine what being open 3-4 times longer could do for your Wedding card printing business.
3. Better Customer Support
The internet allows your customers to ask you questions, give sales webinars, and solve customer problems—all without taking any of your time. With an online presence, you can give your customers just the information that they are looking for, and just when they are looking for it. This means fewer phone calls with technical questions and more sales.
4. Very Low Start-up Costs
Starting online means very low startup costs. there is no need for you to construct any building, no vehicles to buy and few (if any) staff to hire. Simply build your site and start selling. And as you are already selling printing cards offline it would be so smooth for you and you can just take your existing catalog and take it online. Putting your business online simply gives you a new source of customers.
5. Target the Global Market
With your brick and mortar business, you are limited to the number of individuals who can visit you at any given time, let alone find you. With a good website, you can have thousands, even tens of thousands (even millions) of people visiting your online store at once. Imagine the potential for your wedding card business, if you could expose your products and services to a potentially unlimited number of interested people.
Feature to be added into your card printing website or application
- Login / Registration: User can register and login through here on your website
- Dashboard: User can check his or her profile from here and access other features
- Order up to 5 free samples of cards: user can order up to 5 sample card so they can decide about the card
- Category Product Listing: User can check the product catalog
- Cash on delivery and Online Payment: user can decide which payment method to choose
- Order Confirmation: The user will get notified once the order is placed.
- Payment Gateway Screen: for online payment
- My Orders Screen: user can track the order
- Order cancellations and Return management: this is a needed option if a user doesn’t like the Wedding card
- Provide Comments and reviews: user can review their experience
- Language Localization according to country: users from different countries can access the website in their native language
- Add categories of invitation cards: Admin can add/edit category of wedding cards
- Add themes and invitation styles under the categories: admin can add cards to that category
- Section to manage Prices under the categories: admin can manage prices from here.
- See and get notified on all the orders and inquiries from the users: admin can manage all the order
- Section to manage (block/remove/add) any user.
- Setting up of shipment cost based on state address of user and weight of consignment and shipment tracking based on status.
If you are considering taking your Wedding card printing business online then you should consider giving us a chance. Here at TECHPATHWAY, we have an excellent team of developers and designers with good experience. We can take care of all the work for your website development and you can simply start getting order once it’s complete.