Nowadays e-learning platforms are the most successful to deliver the quality education which offers courses by some great lectures from top universities like MIT and Haward. E-learning platforms introduced a technical way to provide education online to users who can access anywhere. According to research, that market of e-learning websites is going to reach $18 billion in India in the end of the year 2022. If you are thinking to develop an app like UpGrad, then you have complete knowledge about the app, features, benefits, tech-stack, and the factors that determine the development cost your application and wondering about How Much Does It Cost to Build an App like UpGrad.
History Of UpGrad
Identically, upGrad is an Indian higher education company founded by Ronnie Screwvala, Mayank Kumar, Phalgun Kompalli, and Ravijot Chugh in 2015. upGrad offers online programs to working with professionals, collagenous students, and corporates in the fields of Data Science, Management, and IT Technology. Basically, the aim of upGrad is to provide the expertise of industry leaders who mentors the students as well as develop the program. Currently, they provide an active course on Entrepreneurship “Startup with upGrad”.
An on-demand e-learning app like upGrad is an Indian Startup that provides online education programs for the professionals. In a nutshell, upGrad app connects and engage you to enhance your knowledge, network and opportunities in the field of Data Science, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Product Management
Basically, upGrad is a professional networking platform driven by the concept of “groups”. And the user can join these groups such as Product Management or Data Science & Machine Learning. They also provide online courses on Digital Marketing, Product Management, Data Analytics, Data-Driven Management, and Data Technology Management.
Features of an App like UpGrad:-
- Register & Login:- Students can register own self by entering all the information like Full Name, Address, Mobile Number, Email, country, education qualification, etc. Once, the registration process is complete, then the user can login into the app.
- Dashboard:- Basically, the students can navigate through the whole app by using this option.
- Choose Courses:- Offcourse, students can select their desired courses from here.
- Payment Method:- Students can pay for their premium courses by using the payment method such as credit card, debit card, PayPal, and many more.
- Online Test & Quiz:- However, this feature is used to check the attention of the students when they are watching the course videos.
- Setting:- Students can access the basic settings such as location or language of the app from here.
- Register & Sign in:- Basically, Teachers need to register and sign in their own self into the app, they can do so from here.
- Manage Courses:- Teachers can manage all the courses from here. They can add new ones or delete the existing ones.
- In-app Video Call:- By using this feature, the teacher can contact the students and solve their problems.
- Online Test:- Teachers can take online tests of the students during the live classes.
- Check Analysis:- Admin can check the overall performance of the app and the students’ performance, in order to keep the education quality at its maximum.
- Push Notification:- Identically, Admin can send notifications to the users regarding any starting sale or offers.
- Content Management System:- Subsequently, Admin can manage the content of the app from here.
- User Management System:- Admin can also manage the students and the teachers from here.
Tech-Stack to Develop an App Like UpGrad:-
- Backend:- Node.js
- Framework:- Express
- Database:- MySql
- Online Gateways:- Paypal and Stripe
- Cloud Storage:- Cloudflare and AWS
How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like upGrad?
The final cost of an on-demand app like upGrad will cost you around $5000 to $50000 according to the requirement of the clients. If you want to add more features to your application, it will cost you more.it was easy to develop an app like UpGrad.
The overall development cost of an e-learning app will depend on the following factors:-
- Location Of the mobile app development company:- Basically, the location of the company which you want to hire to develop your application that determines your development price. It means if you hire UK or USA based company, it will charge you around $250 to $300 per hour but if you hire a company from India then it will cost you around $40 to $50 per hour.
- The complexity of the app:- However, the UX & UI of your on-demand e-learning app will increase, then the complexity of the app will also increase. Hence it will also increase the number of hours of designers and developers.
- Total Number of features:- Identically, the total number of features and panels of your on-demand application will also decide the development cost. If you want to add more technical and advanced features in your application, it cost you higher.
- Total Number of platforms:- Identically, the total numbers of platforms will also decide the development cost of your on-demand application. If you want to run your application on both Android and IOS platforms. As well as website design and development, the cost will be more.
Looking for the development company
Identically, If you are looking for a software development company. You can develop your on-demand applications for different platforms such as web, Android application development, IOS application development, or Desktop.
Then, Tech Pathway is one of the best software development companies in India and serves the best services his worldwide clients on time. As well as, we have an experienced team of designers and developers that deliver the best quality products in application and websites for on-demand e-learning applications.
Here, What we offer
- Digital Marketing & Ad Campaign
- Web development
- AI Chatbots
- Data Science
- Laravel Development
- Open Source
- Web Design
- Cryptocurrency Development
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.