Fitness apps such as Cure.Fit are dominating the fitness market by providing users with features such as on-demand training, diet tracking, sleep tracking, meditation-videos, and activity tracker. According to experts the global market for fitness applications is expected to grow by $1.68 billion by the year 2024. In addition to that, by looking at the current trend and market pace experts agreed that there isn’t going to be any major fall out in the industry. So if you too are looking to develop an on-demand fitness app such as cult.fit and wondering about the How Much Does It Cost to Develop a Fitness and Healthcare App like Cure.Fit? In such a case, today we are going to share with you How Much Does It Cost to Develop a Fitness and Healthcare App like Cure.Fit?
What are the different types of fitness app
Diet and nutrition tracker
Diet and nutrition tracker applications tracker user’s daily calorie intake. Users can add their daily calorie intake into the app by entering the food’s name and consuming amount or by scanning the packaging. If you are only looking to maintain your diet on a daily basis then this type of application will be suitable for you.
If you are looking to track your daily workout and track your calorie burn then Workout tracker type apps are good for you. Users can watch workout videos for help during the workout session and enter the exercises they completed in order to count the calorie burn.
Activity tracker applications track users daily activities such as his/her sleep patterns, walking, running, resting, heart beating, and others. These applications also connect with Fitness bands to provide more accurate details.
Meditation and Yoga application
These types of applications help the user to train and maintain daily consistency with Meditation and Yoga. Users can use the audio guides and Yoga videos in order to learn the correct way of Meditation and Yoga.
Hybrid fitness application
Hybrid fitness applications are a mixture of best features from all the types I have mentioned above. The Hybrid fitness applications connect with the fitness band to provide activity details and let users track their daily calorie intake. In addition to that, some of the hybrid apps also provide users Workout video and tracker to maintain their routine.
Associated application with Cult.fit application
- Cult.fit: Cult fit application lets users know details about nearby Cult.fit gym center, training videos, pay for plans, and others.
- Eat.fit: Eat.fit application allows users to track their daily calorie intake and order healthy food to meet healthy calorie intake.
- Mind.fit: Mind fit application is another application associated with Cult.fit which allows users to maintain a daily habit of mediation and yoga. The application also helps users with Audio and Video guides.
- Fitness at home: This application guides users to do a home workout without the need for any equipment.
- Care.fit: Care.fit helps the user to keep their health in check and also connect with health experts in needed times.
Key features of Cult.fit application
- Browse workout
- Search workout
- Complete workout
- Workout history
- In-app chat and call feature
- Diet plan
- Activity tracker
- In-ap audio and video player
- Push notification
- Browse video guide
- Payment Gateways
- Integration with fitness band such as Fitbit
- Subscription plans
- Analytic tools
- Push notification management
- Content management system
- User management system
Technology stack in Cult.fit like app
- Cloud hosting by IBM SoftLayer
- Android SDK and Spring Framework
- Runscope for debugging & testing and Fastly for Content delivery network
- Pingdom for Website monitoring, PagerDuty for monitoring aggregation and for performance monitoring New Relic
- For additional features such as in-app chat Hipchat, for customer support Desk.com, for project management Confluence, and For issue tracking JIRA
The design and develop cost will be dependent on a few following factors
- The location of app development company: The location of the app development company will play a huge part in deciding the development cost of your Cult.fit application. the on demand Fitness and Healthcare App like Cure.Fit,For example, If you hire a company from the USA they will charge you almost $200 to $250 per hour whereas if you hire an India based company they will charge you almost $40 – $50 per hour.
- The complexity of the app’s UI and UX:The complexity of your app’s UI and UX will also affect the development cost. The more smooth UI and UX you will want in your app the more price you will have to pay.
- The total number of features and panel: Depending upon how the total number of features and panel you want in your app will also affect the total number of development hours.
- The total number of platforms:The total number of platforms your app will run will also play a huge part in cost deciding. Developing an app for both IOS and Android will cost almost twice as much as developing an app only for IOS or Android. While you can always go for cross-platform app development, they too have their obstacles.
Looking for a software development company to develop your fitness app
Tech Pathway is India’s one of the leading software development companies. We have a team that is experienced in both developments of the Android app development and IOS platform apps as well as cross-platform apps.