Ask anyone who owns a business about how hard it is to maintain employee’s data, attendance, salary, and other important information. For big businesses, there is HR staff, as well as the accounting department, available all the time that handles salary, attendance, and other staff. But when it comes to small businesses they just do not have that kind of resources and the same goes for middle businesses even if they can hire someone to do these tasks, it just seems kind of a waste of money. That is why business owners tend to do it by themselves hence spending their precious time on accounting as well as on staff management. This is where the demand for an app like Pagarbook comes from, Pagarbook allows business owners to manage their employee’s data, attendance, salary, and other important stuff as well. So if you are also looking to develop an app like Pagarbook for your own business or to launch it on the Play Store as well as on the App Store and wondering about How much it cost to develop an app like Pagarbook.
Then let us walk you through the whole developing key elements as well as cost deciding factors. Welcome, in this blog by Tech Pathway today we are going to share with you how much it cost to develop an app like Pagarbook.
Key elements of the app like Pagarbook
An app like Pagarbook has only one task to perform that is staff management. In order to perform this task, Pagarbook has several different features that help business owners to maintain all the data and use it accordingly.
Pagarbook app allows you to use the app to keep your employee’s attendance record. Users can keep the record in different formats such as full-day, half-day, absence, as well as even for partial hours are some of the examples that Pagarbook allows its users to keep the record.
Having this feature in the Pagarbook app just makes it much better and ease the business owner’s life. The app allows users to keep the record in case they have made any advance payment to any of the employees.
Multiple types of staff
This one feature is available in the app in order to keep the record of their daily wage workers, weekly wage workers, monthly wage workers, and work basis as well. Users can keep all the different types of employee’s records separately and check them whenever they require.
Although the Pagarbook app is a mobile-based application, having cloud sync into the app would be such a great feature in order to take the backup of the data. Users can be at ease if they know that their data is secure even if their device is not.
Once the month completes it is time to transfer the salary to employees. The application allows the sharing of an individual’s report containing attendance, absence, half days, as well as advance payment (if taken) directly to using messaging apps as well as through email.
Payment gateways integration
Having multiple payment gateways integrated in your application will allow users to make payment using different payment methods in order to use advanced features as well as an ad-free version of the mobile app.
- Analytic tools: This feature will allow the admin to analyze the daily, weekly, as well as monthly reports of the app performance, user activity.
- Content management system: This feature allows admin to manage the content on the app and make it more user-friendly over time using feedback from users.
- User management system: Admin can manage all the users using this feature and perform different tasks such as adding users, removing users, as well as the admin, can block users from the app too.
- Push notification management system: Push notification can be managed from here in order to send users a reminder about their upcoming end month, due payments, and other tasks.
- Payment gateways: Admin can accept payment from users whenever they pay for their monthly subscription of the app.
How much it costs to develop an app like Pagarbook
The final development cost of your app like Pagarbook will be decided the same as the cost for other on-demand applications is calculated. I am going to mention a few key factors which affect the final development cost of any app.
- The development company’s location: This is probably the one factor that affects the final development cost highly. In order to understand it better let’s take an example, if you hire a USA based company then they will charge you around $200 to $250 per hour whereas in case of an India based company they will charge you only $40 per hour.
- The UI & UX of the app: The UI & UX of your app affects the complexity of your app’s code script which means the better UI & UX you will want in your app the higher amount you will have to pay.
- The total number of features and panels: The total number of features and panels also affect your app’s cost. The more features and panels you will want in your app the higher the cost will be.
- The total number of the supported platform: Your application should support at least both Android as well as the iOS devices in order to access the largest customer base.
The final design and development cost of your on-demand staff management app will be anywhere between $5,000 to $10,000 depending upon the above-mentioned factors.
Also Read :- How Much Does It Cost to Build an App like UpGrad?
Looking for a company to hire
If you are looking for a development company then you are exactly in the right place. Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Our designer and development team has prior experience with developing on-demand staff management apps which means you can be sure about the quality of the app you will get.
Here’s what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.