India has not been a sports or gaming country when compared to other developed countries. India is mostly active in cricket rather than other sports but research says in the past ten years, this scenario has been changed, there are various sports like hockey, badminton, football, and kabaddi where India is picking up. Which is beneficial for the gaming industry. India has a love for cricket basically and each player who plays cricket consider themselves as an expert. This is the reason why the Indian public is crazy about Fantasy sports. These sports fantasy company has shapen this sports platform to another level whether the game is small or big, it creates a balance between all the games. Today, we are going to talk about one such gaming on-demand app like BalleBaazi.
BalleBazi has been competing with other Fantasy sports platforms like Dream11, Cricplay, and WinZo, etc. BalleBazi is one of the leading and trusted fantasy cricket app. People who like sports can earn real cash by showing their skills and talent. They also offer a multitude of playing options like Grinder, Champion, and practice contest in classic league with the shorter formats which is batting and bowling fantasy. This app also offers you Kabaddi, football, baseball, and basketball category. This company is going to launch hockey soon after the ending of this IPL in the middle of summer.
In this era of sports fantasy and gaming apps, if you are thinking to extend your business towards the sports industry then this is the right platform to get every detail about the sport fantasy app like BalleBazi, on this Tech Pathway’s blog you can get detailed information about the cost, features, technologies and more related to this app. Read the full blog to know more.
The legality of Fantasy Cricket apps in India
Before you proceed with the planning of sport fantasy apps like BalleBazi, first you should clarify this confusion about the legality of the cricket apps. In the year 2017 there was a case under the public gambling Act, 1867 at that time, the single judge bench ruled that this fantasy cricket game is based on skills and talent, therefore, this type of game is not illegal in India. There is a lot of difference between a game of skill and the game of chance, if we talk about the game of skills then the player has their talent and skills which he/she uses in the game. In simple words, the player can influence the outcome of the game with the talent he/she has.
On the other hand, the game of chance is all about the luck of the winners and losers, there is no involvement of the knowledge-based techniques.
These sports fantasy on-demand app like BalleBaazi was introduce in 2018 by Saurabh Chopra, Navkiran Singh, and Puneet Dua. We can say that BalleBazi is a fantasy gaming app which offers you to play Kabaddi, cricket, football, and basketball. And earn real cash based on performance. The online sports platform is expected to generate INR 11,900 Cr revenue by the year 2023. Fantasy sports are the major contributors to generate traffic on apps like Hotstar and other OTT platforms.
The major revenue is generate through the cricket following fans and then other games come in the lane like football contributes 15% to BalleBazi gaming revenue, while Kabaddi generates 7% to 8% of the revenue.
How does this app work?
Identically, BalleBazi allows the participants to create their virtual team from real cricket players and based on the performance the company provides the rewards points to the participants. In other words, this company is offering both free and paid contests. If a user wants to play the contest and win the cash then the user has to pay the specific price to the participant. They involved the game into three segments:
- Classic Fantasy:- The user is allowed to select the 11 players from both the teams, which includes a maximum 7 from one team
- Batting Fantasy:- A user is allowed to select five players from both the teams to score maximum runs.
- Bowling Fantasy:- A user is allowed to choose a maximum of 5 players from both the team who can take maximum wickets.
- Grow knowledge about sports
- chance to win real money with the BB Quiz
- Access the leaderboards in a single click
- Easy-to-use promo codes
- Multilingual options available for users
- Quality and premium design
- Secure and safer payment gateways
- Round the clock support, deposits, and withdrawal options available
Some other features that make this app stand out from the crowd.
- Features 3 fantasy sports – cricket, football, and Kabaddi
- player-centric point system
- Different variants for the game available
- Expensive gifts and rewards on big tournaments
- Leaderboard rewards for regular players
- 100% match deposit bonus on up to Rs 5,000
- Bonuses and rewards up to 10,000
- Quick deposits and withdrawal benefits
- Support various payment and banking methods
- Number of cricket fantasy leagues available daily
- High-quality customer support
- Informative and engaging blogs for fantasy cricket tips and tricks
- Flexible tournaments
Additionally, the cost of an on-demand cricket fantasy app like BalleBaazi will depend upon various features we have mentioned above, there are more features available for sports fantasy apps in the market, In other words, its up to you to decide whether to add more advanced features or not. However, the cost can never be exact because of the changing technology and features it keeps on changing every time, so if you are going to develop an app then be ready to make the investment in that app. Identically, the cost will also depend on various factors like platform of the app, region. Where your app is developing, designing of the app, AI chatbot, Machine learning and more. In other words, if we talk about the cost of different type of company then, here is the list:
- The small company will cost you around $15 to $40 per hour
- Middle-level company will cost you around $50 to $100 per hour
- Enterprise-level company or big level company will charge you around $100 to $250 per hour
Although, the overall development cost of an on-demand app like BalleBaazi will be $18,000 to $25,000 which includes both the platform like iOS app development and Android app development. However, if you want to develop the app with basic features then it will cost you around $8000. Cost will always be affect by features and factors.
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, HBase, Postgres, MailChimp Integration
- Payment: Braintree, Paypal, E-banking, PayUMoney, and Stripe
- Real-Time Analytics: Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Cisco, ApacheFlink, and IBM
- Cloud Environment: Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Google Clouds, and Cloud Foundry
- Push Notifications: Twilio, Push.IO, Amazon SNS, and Urban Airship
- Sports API: Cricket API, Rapid API.com, SportsMonks, EntitySports, Cricinfo and GoalServe
Searching for an on-demand Cricket Fantasy app development company
Additionally, Tech Pathway is the best company if you are looking for all these services for your brand. In this sports era there are more experience persons are available. In other words, Because they have experience of how these companies work and what are their business models. As well as, we have our experienced team of developers and designers who will give you full and final guidance of “how to build an app like BalleBaazi .you will get all your answers and solutions in one place.