Carwale.com is one of the leading online auto marketplaces in India to serve car buyers and owners in the most comprehensive and convenient way possible. Moreover, on-demand app like Carwale is one of India’s largest automotive industry which provides a platform to car buyers and owners who want to discuss and talk about their cars for buying or purchasing.
CarWale was established in October 2005 by Mohit, Arun, Tufail, Gaurav. As well, The main purpose of Carwale is to empower the users to make informed car buying and ownership decisions about the car as well as ownership decisions with unbiased information on cars through our expert reviews, owner reviews, detailed specifications, & comparisons.
Well, an online buying & selling car app development is a perfect business idea to earn money with ease as well as it is also suitable for the current business world. In other words, if anyone is planning to invest in an on-demand buying and selling car application like CarWale and wondering about How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like CarWale. So, we are basically here to share with you a complete development process with cost deciding factors. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, we are here to share with you How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like CarWale.
As a matter of fact, a company like CarWale provides the best platform for people to buy the right car at the right price, have many ways to generate revenues. Basically, Carwale generates revenue by the commission, they get through helping a dealer sell their product.
As well as, they also generating revenue through advertisements, it is a common practice. Moreover, one of the important methods to generate revenue is “leads per month”.
Features of an on-demand app like CarWale
- Explore and Search Brands
- Extend your reach as a Car Dealer
- Compare Price
- 24/7 Support
- Sell Used Cars in a flash
- Upload Details and find buyers
- Online Valuation
- Find buyers in your city
- Easy RC Transfer
Tech Stack Of an on-demand app like CarWale
- Front End Development:- Swift, Java, CSS, Bootstrap
- Real-Time Analytics:- Google Analytics
- Location Tracking:- Apple Maps, Google Maps
- Payment Integration:- eWallets, PayPal
- Notifications:- Facebook SDK, Google Sign-in
- Cloud Storage:- Google Cloud Storage, Amazon Cloud Storage
- Databases:- MongoDB, MySQL, Cassandra, HBase
The process to develop an on-demand mobile application like Carwale:-
- Analysis & Planning
- UX/UI Design
- App Development
- Deployment & Support
It is not easy to decide the exact cost of an On-demand automotive App Development. Basically, some factors are responsible for the Development of the CarWale App such as design, advanced features, app size and complexity, number of platforms used, location of the Mobile App Development Company, experienced and expertise Developers.
Charges of On-Demand Applications in different countries for Android and IOS App Development:-
- India based Mobile App Developers:- $50 to $80 per hour
- US-based Mobile App Developers:- $200 to $250 per hour
- Eastern Europe based Mobile App Developers:- $100 to $150 per hour
Some Factors are responsible for the App Development of On-Demand Apps charges:-
- Development Team:- Hire a developer team or a mobile app development company that is experts to create a graphic design app like CarWale. If you choose an experienced developer team, it will cost you higher.
- The total number of features:- The total of a number of features and panel will have in your app, the higher your development cost will be. If you want to develop your mobile application with basic and simple features, it will cost you lesser.
- The Complexity of UI/UX:- Depending upon how smooth and advanced UI/UX interface that you want in your mobile application, it will also increase the complexity of your mobile application. With the increment in the complexity, the development costs will also increase.
- The total number of platforms:- Basically, the total number of platforms where your application run plays an important role in deciding the development costs. Developing an app for both IOS and Android will cost you absolutely twice as much developing an application only for IOS or Android. While you can also choose cross-platform app development for your application.
On behalf of the above factors, it is easy to say the Development Cost of an app like CarWale maybe around between $10000 to $50000 for a single platform. But if you want to add more advanced features in your application then it may cost you higher. So, it is better to consult an on-demand mobile app development company to know the exact requirements and cost of your on-demand automotive application.
Looking for a Development Company:-
Tech pathway is one of the top leading mobile app development companies in India. We provide on-demand solutions on behalf of the requirements of our clients’ needs. We have an experienced team of developers and designers who will help you in the on-demand mobile app like CarWale.
Here’s what we offer:-
- Digital Marketing and Ad Campaign
- AI Chatbots
- Android Applications
- IOS Applications
- Web Applications
- Web Designs
- Salesforce Support
- Quality Customer Services
- Record Time Delivery
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.