Today every industry is playing an essential role in their business as the market is leading on top, so the competition is also getting stronger day by day. And technology is taking full advantage of these competing opportunities. Companies started using digital platforms to increase their revenue. Businesspeople are not only limited to websites, but they are moving toward the application side also. And converting their website into a mobile application. And here we are going to talk about the automobile industry, like Droom used and new car. We will discuss how much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like Droom.
Droom is all about buying and selling used and new automobiles. And through research, we found that it is the 3rd largest E-commerce company. Droom offers various services in the market like it provides the users with four marketplace formats, which are B2C, B2B, C2C, and C2B. Also, there is a range of varieties available from bicycle to plane with additional services like loans, warranty, and insurance. And many other services we will talk about these services.
Here at Tech Pathway’s blog, you will get the basic idea about the costing of apps like these and about the criteria and strategies they used in their app.
Features of an on-demand app like droom used and new car
Droom works according to the demand of customers, and for that, they research and realize the actual need, and according to that, they set their features. There are several features of droom used and new car:
- Distinctive features for each type of customer, whether it is a seller or buyer.
- They are giving opportunities to users to explore a wide range of new as well as used cars, bikes, etc., and also vehicles for sale.
- Droom provides a service called in-built “OBV” algorithmic pricing through a mobile app where users can check the actual market price of the vehicle.
- They also provide one certification services like ECO inspection analysis report, OBV premium report analysis, which can help users to make the right decision.
- The specific buying and selling tools where users can check vehicle prices, the total cost of ownership, vehicle compare, history, and dashboard.
- They provide a service called Droom credit, which offers loans to users in a minute for used vehicles.
- Droom allows the customers to sell their vehicles with minimum time in quick sell section.
Droom was launched in the year 2014. This is a holding brand of Singapore, which has subsidiaries in different countries like India and the U.S., its headquarter is gurugram in India. Sandeep Aggarwal founded this company. Their main goal is to make people purchase and sell used vehicles.
Suppose we talk about the droom’s business model. In that case, it is divided into four categories: C2C (customer to customer), C2B (customer to business), B2B (business to business) and B2C (business to customer) now we discuss various factors which a base for droom’s business model:
Droom divided this segment into four categories:
- Sellers: they verified the seller before taking into account and gives them a big platform to sell their vehicles.
- Dealers: there is an individual account for dealers called Store Manager. They can use this account to manage and operate their online business.
- Buyers: droom is providing various buying options. Which is verified and full of varieties. They also have designed four marketplace formats.
- Industry: droom users also involve various small and large enterprises for the automobile industry. And they provide different advertisement solutions including Droom for Advertiser, Droom for BSFI, Droom for OEM, Droom for Fleet.
Droom is known for its loyalty and transparency towards its customers; they offer sellers access to a variety of online shoppers, while buyers can access low cost and wide range of selection. Also, they have a unique strategy, droom is holding the automobile’s whole ecosystem. And it has become a single auto portal.
Unique technology and strategy
They are using the technology which is not so common in the market till now. Droom is using the combination of advanced technology, artificial intelligence, and data science. Such as:
- Droom assist: this tool guides the users at each step whether they are buying or selling the vehicle. It is like an assistance tool.
- Eco App: through this app droom offer their customers a vehicle inspection report which is totally unbiased.
- Orange book value: droom is the first company in India who has introduced this pricing engine for automobiles. Users can see information about the availability of vehicles in the market. also, consumers can calculate the fair market price through this platform.
- The Droom credit: this is a tool that provides auto financing to buyers and sellers both.
- Full circle trust score: it provides the verified sellers to the buyers and ensures the buyers that they are trustworthy and it has four segments like pricing score, seller score, transparency score, and health score for warranty.
- Droom discovery: this tool covers the overall history and procedure of vehicles like price details, EMI calculators, also buyers can search for a specific vehicle.
If we see the large expenses on this app then it includes marketing and promotion, employee benefits, and advanced technology. If we talk about average cost of online E-commerce app development then it ranges between $100,000 to $500,000. But it is not fixed; it depends on the features of the app. We can’t measure the exact cost to build this app. This app is based on various factors like:
- Advanced technology and features involved in this app.
- Focus on the interface like based on advanced UI/UX design
- Which platform is used for the development of this app?
- Count the number of pages and sections included in this app.
We can also give you information about the development cost rates globally
- Asia: $10 to $50 per hour
- Southern America: $20 to $100 per hour
- Northern America: $50 to $250 per hour
- Europe: $40 to $170 per hour
- Australia: $50 to $200 per hour
- Databases – MySQL,Oracle, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and Memcached.
- Operating System- macOS, LINUX, Windows, and mobile device operating systems like iOS and Google Android.
- Servers- NGINX and Apache server.
- Cloud storage and hosting provider- Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Digital ocean.
- Business tools- G Suite, Slack and Desk.com
- DevOps tools- Jenkins, selenium, Rollbar, GitHub, and Bitbucket.
These are the best healthcare technology which can work for you. It is up to you what you choose according to the market and other factors.
Searching for a development company
Tech Pathway is the best company if you are looking for all these services for your brand. Because they have experience of how these companies work and what are their business models. Here we have our experienced team of developers and designers who will give you full and final guidance of “how to build an app like Droom.you will get all your answers and solutions at one place.
What we offer:-
- Android Applications
- Web Design
- AI Chatbots
- Digital marketing and Ad campaign
- Record time delivery
- Quality Customer Service
- Salesforce Support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
- iOS Applications
Kinshuk Sharna is the Founder & CEO of Techpathway, a global consultancy firm that helps in business and technical consulting services and delivers the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We are the top leading consulting firm in the USA that is available in four countries. Our company is an expert in design, development, and training services. Our technology consulting services include PHP development, iPhone app development, Android app development, Laravel development, Cross-platform app development, React Native app development, and other Software development services. The Tech pathway can help create the right technology strategy with our innovation-led approach to application services. Our company is listed among the best software development company in the USA