The Internet is filled with opportunities for people who are willing to work as well as people who are looking for people with skills to help them complete tasks. However, the problem with micro-jobs was that clients and employees didn’t have any platform that can connect them so they had to rely on traditional methods means waiting for the gig to come to them. With the advancement of on-demand applications as well as the craze behind the success of part-time workers and people who are their own boss companies such as on-demand app like Futwork and Upwork saw the opportunity and create a platform. Futwork is another new platform that allows clients from around the world to outsource business tasks as well as part-time workers to connect.
The business model is so successful that the whole on-demand micro job market is over $3 billion. Currently, since developing country like India is also facing a technology revolution part-time micro-jobs are becoming more and more popular which opens up the possibilities for so many opportunities. If you are also thinking about investing in an on-demand app like Futwork and wondering about How much it costs to develop an on-demand app like Futwork – Earn money with tasks and internships. Well, in that case, today we are going to share with you the whole development process as well as cost deciding factors. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you How much it costs to develop an on-demand app like Futwork – Earn money with task and internships.
Futwork was formerly known as Frapp. Futwork’s main task is to helps companies deploy gig workers on demand. On Futwork’s platform, companies can create projects and outsource tasks to our distributed workforce of micro job workers. They have helped companies to achieve business objectives across different sectors such as marketing, operations, research, sales, and other verticals across 1000+ cities.
The business model of Futwork is similar to other on-demand gig platforms like Upwork. The company makes revenue from taking a commission from the payment. Generally, the commission is 20% per gig.
How does on-demand app like Futwork’s work
- Anyone who is looking to sell their services, as well as clients and businesses who are looking to buy services, can register on the Futwork’s platform. The registration process is pretty simple for both parties.
- Futwork also allows employers and clients to create a team of freelancers for large projects on the platform itself as well as they can also provide all the necessary tools and Softwares for doing this for a better subscription plan.
- All the payment process is done by Futwork’s tools and payment methods.
- Futwork has two panels for Freelancers and clients.
- Footwork part-time members have worked with companies such as Superdry, Social Kinnet, MI, Sony music, Puma, OYO, and Samsung.
Key features of on-demand app like Futwork’s
Freelancers can use this feature to sign in using their credentials as full name, address, mobile number, profile photo, skills, and other general information.
Freelancers need to make a profile containing information about their skills, jobs, resume, past experiences, and profile picture.
Once the registration process is completed, freelancers can use this feature to log in to the platform.
After the sign-in process is complete, freelancers will land on the homepage. This homepage will allow freelancers to navigate through the whole website and use different functions as well as features.
Freelancers can search for jobs using this feature. Once they like a gig they can apply for that.
This feature will be used by clients to sign up on the freelancer platform as a client or buyer.
Post a job
After the sign-up process is completed, the client can directly post a job for whatever needs they require.
After posting the job on Futwork’s platform, the client can check whether anyone has applied for the work, and if they have then the client can check their profile and experiences. Once the client has selected an application they can connect with the freelancer to discuss the job.
How to monetize your website and application
Futwork, take a small portion of earning from freelancer’s side to let them use the platform as well as granting them access to worldwide opportunities.
Generally, the commission fee is 20% of the whole amount.
The development cost of on-demand app like Futwork
The first factor will be the location of the development company
- The USA based company: They will charge around $200 to $250 per hour.
- Eastern Europe based company: They will charge around $150 to $200 per hour.
- India based development company: They will charge you around $40 to $50 per hour.
The second factor will be the total number of features and panels
- The complexity of UI & UX: The smoothness of the UI and layout will determine the complexity of your application. The complex your application is the costlier it will be.
- The total number of supported platforms: Depending upon the total number of platforms your application will need to support is also going to affect your application’s final development cost.
- The total number of features and panels: The total number of features and panels will also decide the final development cost of your application.
- The design and development cost of the website: The design and development cost of your website will also add up to your project’s final cost. The average cost of designing a website is around $5,000 to $20,000.
The final design and development cost of your website and application will be anywhere around $10,000 to $50,000.
Looking for a development company to hire
If you are looking for a software development company then Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Hiring mobile application developers from the Tech Pathway will help you bring your dream project to life without investing in the additional cost of any in-house hiring, in addition to that, we offer a very flexible and affordable price structure. Besides our dedicated team of developers and designers are ready with all the experience as well as the latest tools & technology to help you turn your dream app into reality. Get in touch with us and let us develop your app while you focus on more important tasks of your business.
Here’s what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Data Science
- Web Design
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Kinshuk Sharma is the Founder & CEO of Techpathway, a global consultancy firm that helps in business and technical consulting services and delivers the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We are the top leading consulting firm in the USA that is available in four countries. Our company is an expert in design, development, and training services. Our technology consulting services include PHP development, iPhone app development, Android app development, Laravel development, Cross-platform app development, React Native app development, and other Software development services. The Tech pathway can help create the right technology strategy with our innovation-led approach to application services. Our company is listed among the best software development company in the USA