Grocery is one and the most important thing in everyone’s life. And we can’t distinguish these grocery needs according to the age group. Every person on earth needs groceries. In India especially people love to eat and experiment with food, so they have a special demand for groceries And when there is demand then there is a supply also.so business people took it as another basic need of people and tried to make the people’s work easy. They take advantage of technology by launching apps that can deliver the groceries at any time at any place. Today we are going to talk about one grocery on-demand app called MyKirana.
MyKirana is a Kirana store or stores full of groceries, and it is available online. They ensure not only to deliver the products at your doorsteps but also they will give you the best quality of products. You can order Rice, ghee, vegetables, detergent, and various other household items through a single app. And one additional advantage is also there they always provide you a discount when you buy something. So it completes overall basic needs. And save your time.
Tech pathway will provide you all the basic details of this app, from the business model to the cost of this app you will get the detailed information over here. So read the full blog to understand how much does it cost to build an app like MyKirana.
Key Features of an on-demand app like MyKirana
- Manage payments
- Inventory available
- Menu of stocks
- Manage customers
- Payment gateways
- User feedback and reviews
- Search option
- Order history
- Order status
- Delivery tracking
- User profile and registration
- Schedule delivery
- Customer data
- Geolocation services
- accept/reject the delivery request
- Get delivery confirmation
- List of orders
- In-app calling/ in-app texting
Some extra features you can include when developing a grocery app
- You can add the alternative options
- You can allow your customers to sign up on social networks
- Voice recognition and order without a click
- You can make a chatbot
MyKirana was founded in 2015. It is an Indore based company. They connect with retailers and brands/factories using the app they launched. They keep all the track of retailers and customers in their mobile data. These types of applications takes lot of time and planning to be executed. MyKirana app work according to the models they build. For ordering and delivering service app. In these kind of business, some basic models are involved let’s talk about it.
- Subscription business model: In this type of model, users have to pay the extra price at a fixed time to access a product. This is a subscription-based revenue model and the subscription offers to depend upon the subscription option people buy.
- Service charge model: MyKirana automatically charges some percentage of the fixed amount according to the bill that the customer has to pay is regarded as a service charge. This company generates revenue via online stores by working independently.
- Commission business model: This app basically earns from the commission revenue earning model, each and every product has a fixed commission. And the transactions are also involved between two parties. And according to the demand of the product, they charged the commission on that.
Now you are familiar with the business model of grocery app and what features they carry. Its time to estimate the most important point which is cost. The cost of your app depends on the business model you choose, features of your app, working staff, and many other factors. Some additional factors are there to keep in mind:
- The number of sites or platforms you use to launch the app.
- The selected country and region and which type of audience you target.
- How much your app is complex
This is the rough budget estimate of app building for different countries
- India established app developers – $10 per hour to $80 per hour
- UK based developers cost you around- $30 per hour to $150 per hour
- US-based developer cost you around- $50 to $260 per hour
If we estimate the cost of coding used or the technical cost then,
- UI/ UX designing- $1500 to $2000
- Technical documentation- $1000 to $2000
- Front-end and back-end development – $10,000 to $20,000
- QA and testing cost- $2000 to $4000
So this is the basic and rough estimation for the app. If we see the estimate of both the platform android and iOS then it will cost you around $15,000 to $50,000. However, the cost depends upon the features you add and the region you belong to.
- Payment method- Stripe, Ewallets, Braintree, and Paypal
- Database- MongoDB, Postgress, Cassandra, Hbase, mail chimp integration
- Cloud environment- AWS, Google, and Azure
- SMS, voice and phone verification- Nexmo and Twilio
- Real-time analytics- Hadoop, Cisco, IBM, Apache Flink, Spark, and BigData
- Push notifications- Push.io
Searching for a development company
Tech Pathway is the best company if you are looking for all these services for your brand. Because they have experience of how these companies work and what are their business models. Here we have our experienced team of developers and designers who will give you full and final guidance of “how to build an app like MyKirana.you will get all your answers and solutions at one place.
What we offer:-
- Android Applications
- Web Applications
- Web Designs
- AI Chatbots
- Digital marketing and Ad campaign
- Record time delivery
- Quality Customer Service
- Salesforce Support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
- iOS Applications
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.