Identtically, Purplle beauty shopping is a niche product er-commerce website. That sells women beauty products for lips to, eyes, face, nails and so much. In addition to this, Purplle beauty shopping also has a large collection of mid-range and premium brands. The website and application itself are quite unique as well as easy to navigate. For anyone who is looking to invest in on-demand e-commerce websites like Purple can take ideas from them and implant it into their project. But before you go out there and start copying their features and design one thing to remember is that at the end of the day the customer will come back to your website and the application will depend upon the after-sale service that you will provide.
With that being said, let me ask you if you are wondering about How much does it cost to develop an on-demand application like Purplle beauty shopping. If your answer is yes then keep reading because we are going to share with you the development process of your application as well as discuss cost deciding factors. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you How much does it cost to develop an on-demand application like Purplle beauty shopping.
Key features of an on-demand online shopping store like Purplle beauty shopping
Registration: This feature can be used by customers of this option to register on the mobile application. In addition to that, customers can also choose to login by creating an account or directly login using Google’s account.
Sign in: Once the registration process is completed users can log in into the mobile application by clicking here and entering ID & password.
User profile: User profile feature will contain all the general information about the user such as full name, address, location, mobile number, and email-id will be shown.
Browse products: Browse feature will allow users to check out all the available products.
Smart Search products: Smart Search products feature will allow the customer to search for their desired products directly from the search bar.
Order tracking: This option will be used by the customer to track their order in real-time.
The Order management: This option will be used by the user to check their order history and repeat the same order as per their convenience.
Multiple payment methods: This feature will allow users to make payments using different methods such as PayPal, Paytm, debit card, or credit card.
Feedback: The user can use this option to provide feedback on the products that they have purchased.
Settings: This feature will allow users to access the general settings of the mobile application.
Dashboard: Admin can access all the features of the application form here.
Manage stores: Admin can add or remove stores from the app using this feature.
Manage payment: Admin can manage payment for failed transactions or failed orders from here.
Analytical tools: Admin can use this option to track the growth and orders of the app.
Content management system: This feature will allow the admin to manage all the content on the application.
Push notification management system: This feature will allow the admin to send the push notification to the user in order to promote new deals and offers.
- For Payment – Braintree, Stripe, Paypal
- User location Finding – Google Places API
- For Registrations – Facebook SDK, Gmail SDK
- Storage – AWS, Google, Azure, Digital Ocean
- For Analytics – Firebase, Google Analytics
- The country-wise location of the development company: let me give an example to help you understand it better. If you hire a developer from a developed country like Europe or the USA then it will cost you around $200 to $250 per hour whereas an online solution development company from a developing country such as India and Brazil will charge you almost $40 to $50 per hour.
- The total number of Panels and Features of the app: The total number of required panels (in this case total 3 panels) with the total number of features you want will affect your application’s final development costs.
- The UI & UX of the app: Although unique features are important, so is the UI and layout of your application. Unless your application is better looking as well as with smooth and user-friendly UI and UX users won’t return. Investing in a better as well as smoother UI & UX is recommended.
- The total number of supported platforms: If you want your on-demand application to support both Android-based applications mobile as well as iOS-based applications mobile then the development cost will be increased.
The final design and development cost of your application like Purplle beauty shopping will be around $5,000 to $50,000 depending upon the various factors that I have mentioned before.
Looking for a development company to hire
In other words, If you are looking for a software development company. Additionally, Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Hiring mobile application developers from the Tech Pathway will help you bring your dream project to life without investing in the additional cost of any in-house hiring. In addition to that, we offer a very flexible and affordable price structure. Besides our dedicated team of developers and designers are ready with all the experience as well as the latest tools & technology to help you turn your dream app into reality. Get in touch with us and let us develop your app while you focus on more important tasks of your business.
Here’s what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Data Science
- Web Design
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.