The concept of cashback was first started in 1986 in order to make customers purchase more products and later it was opted by online realtors. Everyone loves to shop online and those who do will never leave an opportunity to use a discount coupon for their order. Unlike before when you had to search the Internet for hours in order to look for coupons. However, now anyone can download on-demand app like Talk charge to check for the available coupons and get discounts, cashback, or other exciting offers. These on-demand applications like Talk charge always do well in the market as long as they provide genuine offer code to their users.
In addition to that, according to a study around half of the world’s population own a smartphone and about 70% of those own a smartphone order online. This means for anyone who is looking to invest in an on-demand application like Talk charge, this is the best time. Although if you are wondering about How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like Talk charge then worry not because we are going to share with you the development process as well as the cost deciding factors. Welcome to the tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like Talk charge.
The platform was first launched as an application on 25 August 2015 by Ankush Katiyar to help customers get the maximum cashback and offer they can get. The CEO Ankush Katiyar was intrigued by how the affiliate model works. Soon, Ankush Katiyar became passionate about the affiliate model and realized how this model could drive a change and help online shoppers save money and avail regular discounts.
To help you understand better about Talk charge let me explain, the application is a one-stop solution for coupon codes, cash back, offers, as well as the latest daily deals available on over 1000 online stores such as Myntra, Amazon, Flipkart, Bata, and many more. Simply by shopping for your desired product through Talk charge, you can save around 100% in talk charge cashback.
Their business model is based on bootstrap since its inception was seeded in 2014. They also have a business plan for their future where they will start populating the first page of google search using digital marketing and advertisement for all the available services, coupons, and deals offered by them.
Key features of an on-demand app like Talk charge
- Sign in
- Pre added online shopping link
- Gift card
- Recharge and bill payment
- Transaction history
- Deals of the Day
- Saved card
- Refer and earn
- Talk charge offers
- How it works
- Report missing cashback
- Log out
- Add/remove company & Users
- Analytic tools
- Push Notification
- Growth Tracker
- Content management system
- Payment management system
- AI feature
- Machine Learning
- GPS locator
- Premium services
Technology Stack for developing the on-demand app like Talk charge
- For Payment – Braintree, Stripe, Paypal
- User location Finding – Google Places API
- For Registrations – Facebook SDK, Gmail SDK
- Storage – AWS, Google, Azure, Digital Ocean
- For Analytics – Firebase, Google Analytics
The development companies charge you in two ways
- The fixed price of your project: Fixing a price for your project is better when you are already aware of your expectations with the application and website.
- The hourly rate: In case you are not completely sure with the features of your application then going with the hourly development rate is wise. The most common rates are $40 for India and $200 for the USA based companies.
The second factor will be by the app’s type
- Web apps: The development cost of web applications would be anywhere around $10,000 to $15,000, although these applications support both Android app development as well as iOS app development platforms the developer still has to make some changes into the code.
- Hybrid apps: The development cost of a hybrid application would be anywhere around $15,000 to $17,000.
- React native app: The development cost of an app developed on React native apps would be anywhere around $22,000 to $25,000.
- Native app: The development cost of a native app would be the highest which is over $30,000+.
The third factor will be the location of the development company
- The USA based company: They will charge around $200 to $250 per hour.
- Eastern Europe based company: They will charge around $150 to $200 per hour.
- India based development company: They will charge you around $40 to $50 per hour.
The fourth factor will be the total number of features and panels
- The complexity of UI & UX: The smoothness of the UI and layout will determine the complexity of your application. The complex your application is the costlier it will be.
- The total number of supported platforms: Depending upon the total number of platforms your application will need to support is also going to affect your application’s final development cost.
- The total number of features and panels: The total number of features and panels will also decide the final development cost of your application.
The final design and development cost of your mobile application will be anywhere around $10,000 to $50,000.
Looking for a development company to hire
If you are looking for a software development company then Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Hiring mobile application developers from the Tech Pathway will help you bring your dream project to life without investing in the additional cost of any in-house hiring, in addition to that, we offer a very flexible and affordable price structure. Besides our dedicated team of developers and designers are ready with all the experience as well as the latest tools & technology to help you turn your dream app into reality. Get in touch with us and let us develop your app while you focus on more important tasks of your business.
Here’s what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Web Design
- Data Science
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Kinshuk Sharna is the Founder & CEO of Techpathway, a global consultancy firm that helps in business and technical consulting services and delivers the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We are the top leading consulting firm in the USA that is available in four countries. Our company is an expert in design, development, and training services. Our technology consulting services include PHP development, iPhone app development, Android app development, Laravel development, Cross-platform app development, React Native app development, and other Software development services. The Tech pathway can help create the right technology strategy with our innovation-led approach to application services. Our company is listed among the best software development company in the USA