Since on-demand mobile applications came life has been simple. Don’t have food there and there’s an app for it, planning a trip to another country there’s an app for booking tickets. Since it’s quite clear how much on-demand mobile applications have made our day to day struggle easier, on-demand fuel delivery mobile applications are also doing their bid. So if you are thinking about entering the on-demand fuel delivery market with your existing chain of Gas station or your new startup and wondering about how much does it cost to develop an on-demand fuel delivery application. Welcome, today we are going to break down the whole development process for you and explain to you how much does it cost to develop an on-demand fuel delivery application.
How do an on-demand fuel delivery mobile application work
- Customer register & login into the mobile application.
- Whenever the customer needs fuel to be delivered he/she can simply open the mobile application and put an order.
- Once the order is placed the fuel is delivere to the customer.
- On-demand fuel delivery application works in several different paying methods such as monthly package, yearly package, one-time delivery, etc.
Advantages of having an on-demand fuel delivery mobile application
- Revenue generating business model: On-demand fuel delivery app’s entire business model is based on revenue-generating.
- Reliable and Convenient: Having a sense of security while driving that you don’t have to worry about fuel is also an advantage for customers.
- Digitalization of the entire ecosystem: With the use of mobile phones and an app the entire process of placing an order and getting it delivered has become digitized.
- Low maintenance charge: Maintaining a mobile application is easier and cheaper to maintain than maintaining an entire Petrol Pump[.
- Reduce labor cost: With more deliver personnel the labor cost can be brought down.
- Environment friendliness: Delivering the fuel in need is much environment friendlier than carrying the extra fuel around in the car.
- Time & cost efficiency: The whole process is dedicated to making customers feel secure, and to save their time and money.
- Emergency situation management: The fuel can be delivere even in emergency situations.
- Convenience: Getting fuel delivere is way safer and convenient than carrying the fuel around with you inside of your car.
- Low maintenance: If you can save a great amount of cost and charges, then you can increase your level of profit with low investment and maintenance.
Challenges associated with on-demand fuel delivery market
- Lack of safety: The task of carrying fuel from one place to another is difficult.
- Regulatory issues: Since there are some safety issues with fuel transportation different governments can have different rules & regulations.
- Inadequate fund: Starting a on-demand fuel delivery service isn’t cheap and going to require a great amount of capital.
- Incorrect development technology: Since a user is only going to use your app in an emergency, every aspect and feature of your app should be flawless and bug-free.
- Overcrowded market: There is already so much competition in the on-demand delivery fuel delivery market but the big advantage you can have is technology and digitalization.
Key features of your on-demand fuel delivery mobile application
- In-app GPS
- Subscription plan
- In-app chat and calling
- Multiple payment options
- Transaction history
- Customer care
- Push notification
- Offers and promo
- Tracking order
- Check to price
Delivery Personal Panel
- Request for delivery
- Reject or accept the request
- In-app GPS
- In-app calling
- Payment methods
- In-app customer support
- Estimated time
- User management
- Analytical tools
- Payment methods
- Order tracker
- Push Notifications – Twilio, Push.io
- Cloud Environment – AWS, Google, Azure
- Realtime Analytics – Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Apache Flink, Cisco, IBM
- Payments – Braintree & PayPal, Stripe, EWallets, Paytm
- Database – MongoDB, Hbase, Cassandra, Postgres, MailChimp Integration
- SMS, Voice, and Phone Verification – Nexmo, Twilio
The development cost of any on-demand app is determine by the following factors:
- The total number of panels in the app: As you can see that an on-demand fuel delivery app like the MyPetrolPump has 3 panels (Customer, delivery personal, Admin) and each panel required separate attention of the developer. It’s safe to say that an app like the MyPetrolPump will be complex hence increasing the development cost.
- The location of the development company: The development company location is also an important factor while calculating the development cost of the app. A USA based app development company will charge almost $250 per hour whereas an India based online solution company will charge almost $40 per hour. Since your app will have so many features it will require so many hours’ attention hence increasing the development cost.
- The Complexity of UI & UX: Until your mobile app’s UI is smoother and better than other applications you will have a down-side. In competitive markets such as fuel delivery having your mobile application with great UI & UX is a necessity.
- The total number of devices or platforms: Extramarks app runs on different devices like android based mobile & IOS based mobile and also on company-provided tablets. So the total number of platforms will increase the cost.
Looking for a development company:
In case you are looking to hire a development company for your app like the MyPetrolPump then you are in the right place. Tech Pathway is one of India’s top leading companies in developing mobile apps, games, and software. We have a team that is experience in both Android development as well as IOS development.