Cricket is the heart of Indian people from the start. And as a matter of fact, India is known for its love for cricket. Not in India only the most popular sports in the world we consider is cricket. Cricket has achieved billions of fans globally mostly fans are from India. Any age group at any place play cricket in India. Either it is on the field or its a gali cricket people just want to play. Especially during this pandemic cricket has gained more popularity through phones and digital media. Due to this, more fantasy sports apps have been developed to motivate people. This is not only for fun but also you can earn prize money through this. Some apps are in the market like Dream 11, Team 11, and My 11 Circle and more gained huge popularity. Today we are going to talk about on-demand app like My11Circle .
My11Circle is an online fantasy cricket and football game that is owned by Games24x7 Pvt.Ltd. this app gives you a platform to enjoy the fantasy cricket and football game on your mobile phone.you can pick the team of your choice and play. This app is designed to showcase the highlights of cricket and football. Users just have to create the virtual team from real-life players depends on the performance in real games. Moreover, this app offers you a rewarding prize or cash prizes that motivate the users to play more. This app provides a detailed analysis of the live match, and all the details related to the match.
On this blog of Tech Pathway, we will provide you all the information related to the My11circle app, either it is a cost of developing the app or the features of My11Circle. Read the full blog to know more.
My11Circle app is launched by Games 24×7 private limited. Right now the global market owns more than 80 million fantasy sports players which are still in count every year.
How does this app work?
An online fantasy sports gaming app, My11Circle is providing an all-new platform to connect the cricket and football fans and their favourite players. This app is based on a sports fantasy where the user can pick their team and select the players for the team. The app will analyze the performance of each player and decide the rewards. The team could have players of cricket and football. The team gains the points based on performance in real-time.
My11 app makes the money by charging users an entry fee to join the contest.
- From the full money of players which they paid, 20% is deducted as commission and the other 80% gets distributed among the winner of the match.
- For instance, suppose there are a total of 25 users and the fee charged is 480 which then sums up to 25*480= 12,000.
- So 20% of 12000 is 2400 adds to the revenue of the app owner and the remaining is given to the league winner.
Features of an on-demand app like My11Circle
- Profile registration
- Select the match
- Create your team
- Join free rewards and cash contest
- Prediction of key players
- Conducting quizzes
- Modify players even after the match begins
- GPS location tracker
- Live chat
- Social media sharing
- Live commentary feed
- Live games photo gallery
- Payment mode for subscription
- Dashboard analytics
- Others sports integration
- Newsfeeds of activities by users
- API integration for user statistics
- Offer management
- Match management
The exact cost of an on-demand app like My11Circle can never be the same because of the changing technology and features, it keeps on changing.
- Size of app
- App platform (Windows, iOS, and Android)
- App UI/UX design
- Advanced technologies which include technologies like:
- AI Chatbot:- It will cover the topics, responses, and feeds related to players, matches, scores, and live updates.
- Machine Learning:- It helps the app admin to set advanced and basic features for the users based on their behavior patterns.
- Blockchain Technology:- Provides a decentralized platform for the app that legitimates the admin and users in case of the payment process.
Although it is not easy to estimate the exact cost for developing an on-demand fantasy sports app like My11Circle. Furthermore, it will cost you around $19000 to $24000 including both iOS and Android platforms. And if you want to develop the app with basic features then it will cost you around $8000. Comparatively, the admiral panel development cost will be $9000.
- Payment: Braintree, Paypal, E-banking, PayUMoney, and Stripe
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, HBase, Postgres, MailChimp Integration
- Sports API: Cricket API, Rapid API.com, SportsMonks, EntitySports, Cricinfo and GoalServe
- Real-Time Analytics: Hadoop, Spark, BigData, Cisco, ApacheFlink, and IBM
- Cloud Environment: Azure, AWS, Salesforce, Google Clouds, and Cloud Foundry
- Push Notifications: Twilio, Push.IO, Amazon SNS, and Urban Airship
Tech Pathway is the best company if you are looking for all these services for your brand. Because they have experience of how sports fantasy companies work and what are their business models. Here we have our experienced team of developers and designers who will give you full and final guidance of “how to build an app like “My11Circle”.you will get all your app’s solutions in one place.
What we offer:-
- Android Applications
- Web Applications
- Web Designs
- AI Chatbots
- Digital marketing and Ad campaign
- Record time delivery
- Quality Customer Service
- Salesforce Support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
- iOS Applications
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.