Developing an on-demand application for the user to enable them to buy and sell use cars. The on-demand app like Cars 24 can be a complicated task as well as a challenging task. The development cost of such an app will depend on various factors. Such as its design, features, supported platforms, as well as the targeted audience. If you are also looking to invest in an on-demand application that will allow its users to sell and to buy used cars. Then looking at the success of existing applications such as Cars 24 will be better. By analyzing their strategies you can save valuable resources such as time and money.
Without any future due let me ask you, are you wonder about How much it cost to develop an on-demand app like Cars 24 – Sell used cars at the best price, Buy old cars. If yes, then keep reading because today we are going to answer this. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you How much it cost to develop an on-demand app like Cars 24 – Sell used cars at the best price, Buy old cars.
Cars 24 was found in 2015 by Vikram Chopra and Mehul Agrawal to create a tech-enabled used car disruptor. Cars 24 is India’s one of the biggest use car seller markets that are present in over 98 major cities of India such as Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, and many more. The company has over 200+ branches around the country.
Ther business model works as a middleman as well as a platform that provides all the services to their customers. Which includes providing a platform as well as services such as the inspection of a car. The company makes its revenue from the commission that comes after selling the car. They have various available brands from budget-friendly cars like Maruti to luxurious cars like BMW.
The whole buying and selling process is handle by Cars 24. In addition to that, the company also allows the buyer to bid on the car which means prices are negotiable.
The market trend of reselling car industry
According to a recent report from the 2018-19 Indian Bluebook, around 3.6 million units of new cars were sold which was lesser than use car sales that were around 4 million.
The main business for these companies comes from big cities. Where they purchase cars from small cities and sell them at higher prices. Vehicles that were use as private can also be sold for been use for commercial business purpose.
Key features for an on-demand app like Cars 24
Registration: USers will be able to register on the platform using their mobile number and email ID.
Sign in: Once the registration process is completed they can sign in using their credentials.
In-app camera: In-app camera feature will allow users to take pictures of cars that they want to sell. The camera can also help them to take a 360-degree video.
Full model mode: Full model mode will allow buyers to check their desired car in full 360- degree mode to decide whether to buy or not.
EMI calculator: EMI calculator will allow users to calculate the EMI cost and periods for the car based on the price and down payment.
In-app GPS: In-app GPS will help customers to check nearby available cars based on their location.
In-app customer care contact: This in-app customer care contact feature will allow the application’s users to connect with customer care whenever they require any assistance.
- Dashboard: Dashboard will allow admin to access all the features of the admin panel.
- Manage payment: Admin will be able to manage all the payments from here.
- Analytical tools: Analytical tools will allow admin to check the application’s growth and activities of users on the application.
- Content management system: The Content management system will allow admin to access and change the application’s content as they desire.
- Push notification management system: Push notification management system will allow its users to send all the push notifications.
- The country-wise location of the development company: Hiring the USA or Europe based company then will cost you around $200 to $250 per hour whereas an online solution development company from a developing country such as India will charge you almost $40 to $50 per hour.
- The total number of Panels and Features of the app: The total number of required panels (in this case total 2 panels) with the total number of features you want will affect your application’s development costs.
- The UI & UX of the app: Although features are important but so is UI and layout of your application. Unless your application is better looking as well as with smooth and user-friendly UI and UX users won’t return. Investing in a better as well as smoother Ui & UX is recommended.
- The total number of supported platforms: If you want your on-demand application to support both Android app development as well as iOS app development then the development cost will be increased.
The final design and development cost of your application will be around $5,000 to $50,000. Depending upon the various factors that I have mentioned before.
Looking for a development company to hire
If you are looking for a software development company then Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Our dedicated team of developers and designers are ready with all the experience as well as the latest tools & technology to help you turn your dream app into reality. Get in touch with us and let us develop your app while you focus on more important tasks of your business.