It is no secret that the Internet and technology advancement is changing the way we live our lives as well as do things. Technology has changed everything from how we shop for groceries to book tickets for a movie to enjoy a perfect evening. Not so long ago freshers from colleges or anyone who is looking for a new job or changing the existing one had to check newspapers, ask friends and family to find a new job on-demand app like workex job search app.
However, this traditional method of job searching has many faults such as not everyone can know about job listings, people tend to get confused about the exact job profile because traditional methods often rely on word of mouth.
All of this changed with the technology and on-demand platforms that started allowing employers and people who are looking for a job to find and connect with each other. Workex has also addressed the same issue with the traditional methods and solved them by allowing people to change the way they look for job opportunities.
In return, Workex makes around $11.8 million in revenue per year simply by providing a platform to those who are in need. This ought to prove my next point about investing in an on-demand job listing platform that can help businesses and people who are looking for jobs to find the perfect fit while making a profit for you. If now you are also thinking about investing in an on-demand job listing platform and wondering about How much it cost to develop an on-demand app like Workex Job Search app then we are going to walk you through the whole development process and discuss cost deciding factors. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you How much it cost to develop an on-demand app like Workex Job Search app.
The entire recruitment market is almost $200 billion and online portals have a big share of that market. Workex was founded in 2017 by Anupam Acharya, Nimish Sharma, and Tarun Baloch with a vision of leveraging their deep technology expertise and experience by simplifying complexity and related inefficiencies in the recruitment process. Unlike other companies that focus on big giants and employees with high education and work experience, Workex focuses more on telemarketers, delivery agents, drivers, on-demand workforce. By addressing this market they have surely made success in the industry.
Workex’s business model is the same as other job listing websites which means they earn from employers by charging them for posting jobs on their platform. They offer various subscription plans where the professional plan starts from 1999 rupees per month to a master package that is 19,999 rupees per month. Workex provides credit with each plan as well as they have mentioned about which plan is suitable for hiring the number of candidates.
Key features to develop an on-demand app like Workex
- Sign in
- Set preferences
- Set location
- Search jobs
- Apply for Job
- Upload resume
- Reviews & Rating
- In-app call & chat feature
- Sign in
- Selecting location
- Job posting
- Checking application
- Checking Applicants
- In-app call & chat feature
- Add/remove company & Users
- Analytic tools
- Push Notification
- Growth Tracker
- Content management system
- Payment management system
- AI feature
- Machine Learning
- GPS locator
- Premium services
Technology Stack for developing the on-demand recruitment mobile app and website
- For Payment – Braintree, Stripe, Paypal
- User location Finding – Google Places API
- Direction Finding – MapKit, Google Maps
- For Registrations – Facebook SDK, Gmail SDK
- Storage – AWS, Google, Azure, Digital Ocean
- For Analytics – Firebase, Google Analytics
The development companies charge you in two ways
- The fixed price of your project: Fixing a price for your project is better when you are already aware of your expectations with the application and website.
- The hourly rate: In case you are not completely sure with the features of your application. Then going with the hourly development rate is wise. The most common rates are $40 for India and $200 for the USA based companies.
The second factor will be by the app’s type
- Web apps: The development cost of web applications would be anywhere around $10,000 to $15,000. Although these applications support both Android as well as iOS platforms the developer still has to make some changes into the code.
- Hybrid apps: The development cost of hybrid apps would be anywhere around $15,000 to $17,000.
- React native app: The development cost of an application developed on React native apps would be anywhere around $22,000 to $25,000.
- Native app: The development cost of native apps would be the highest which is over $30,000+.
The third factor will be the location of the development company
- The USA based company: They will charge around $200 to $250 per hour.
- Eastern Europe based company: They will charge around $150 to $200 per hour.
- India based development company: They will charge you around $40 to $50 per hour.
The fourth factor will be the total number of features and panels
- The complexity of UI & UX: The smoothness of the UI and layout will determine the complexity of your application. The complex your application is the costlier it will be.
- The total number of supported platforms: Depending upon the total number of platforms your application. It will need to support is also going to affect your application’s final development cost.
- The total number of features and panels: The total number of features and panels will also decide the final development cost of your application.
- The design and development cost of the website: The design and development cost of your website will also add up to your project’s final cost. The average cost of designing a website is around $5,000 to $20,000.
The final design and development cost of your website and application will be anywhere around $10,000 to $50,000.
If you are looking for a software development company then Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Hiring mobile application developers from the Tech Pathway will help you bring your dream project to life without investing in the additional cost of any in-house hiring, in addition to that, we offer a very flexible and affordable price structure. Besides our dedicated team of developers and designers are ready.with all the experience as well as the latest tools & technology to help you turn your dream app into reality. Get in touch with us and let us develop your app while you focus on more important tasks of your business.
Here’s what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Data Science
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code scrip
Kinshuk Sharna is the Founder & CEO of Techpathway, a global consultancy firm that helps in business and technical consulting services and delivers the promise of technology and human ingenuity. We are the top leading consulting firm in the USA that is available in four countries. Our company is an expert in design, development, and training services. Our technology consulting services include PHP development, iPhone app development, Android app development, Laravel development, Cross-platform app development, React Native app development, and other Software development services. The Tech pathway can help create the right technology strategy with our innovation-led approach to application services. Our company is listed among the best software development company in the USA