The phrase coding is known for computer programming which is used to write scripts that turn into programs and software. Today almost everyone is aware of the fact that how important it is to learn the basic skills of computer programming. As well as accept the fact that computer engineering jobs are some of the highest paying jobs around the globe. Although there are so many options for people. Who wishes to learn computer programming not everyone can afford to learn from expensive online courses and colleges. On-demand app like Sololearn allows young and experienced minds to learn computer programming from the basic and later also advanced level computer programming.
Sololearn is a great website that has helped millions of students and working professionals. To get started with computer programming while learning solo without any proper oversight. If you are also thinking about developing an on-demand app like Sololearn and wondering about How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like Sololearn” Learn to code for free then worry not because today we are going to walk you through the whole development process as well as discuss cost deciding factors. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you How much does it cost to develop an on-demand app like Sololearn” Learn to code for free.
The company was founded by Davit Kocharyan and Yeva Hyusyan after their successful run with a coding Bootcamp in Armenia. Later in the year 2014, they incorporated with Pleasanton, CA, and Armenia and launched SoloLearn with the aim to provide free computer programming skills to everyone who wants to learn.
The company received funding of $5.6 million in the year 2018 and currently, Sololearn has around $25 million in yearly revenue. In addition to that, the company has also increased its employee’s count by 35% this year.
Key features of SoloLearn: Learn to code for free
- Registration feature allow users to sign up on the platform using Google’s or Facebook account.
- Sign in the feature will let users log in into the platform using their registered email ID and password.
- Choose a course option will ask the user which programming languages they want to learn.
- Ask for starting a strike to make the user come to the app regularly.
- Create a Post will allow the user to make posts onto their profile.
- Learn Option will allow users to start their learning journey.
- Play Option will allow users to start their competition with others.
- The feed feature will work as a wall where user can check out his/her or others’ progress and posts.
- The code feature will provide the user with an extension window that will be used as an emulator to write and practice cost.
- Discussion forum will allow users to discuss code and bugs.
- Profile will contain user’s basic information.
- Sololearn Pro will unlock all the advanced features provided by SoloLearn.
- Invite and referral programs will help users to suggest the platform to others.
- Rate on the app store
- Dashboard: Admin can access all the features of the application form here.
- Manage stores: Admin can add or remove stores from the app using this feature.
- Manage payment: Admin can manage payment for failed transactions or failed orders from here.
- Analytical tools: Admin can use this option to track the growth and orders of the app.
- Content management system: This feature will allow admin to manage all the content on the application.
- Push notification management system: This feature will allow the admin to send the push notification to the user in order to promote new deals and offers.
The final design and development cost will depend upon the following factors
- The location of a developing country: Choosing an India based company rather than choosing a USA based company will be cheaper with compromising the quality and efficiency.
- The complexity of the app: The total number of features will determine the complexity of the app and the more complex your app development will be the more its cost will be.
- The UI and UX of the app: If you want your application’s layout and user interface to be smooth and user friendly then the cost will be accordingly. The more user-friendliness you want your app the more you will have to pay.
- The total number of platforms your app will run: If you want your app to run on both iOS and Android platforms then it will cost you more.
The total development cost of your on-demand learning platform like the SoloLearn app will be almost anywhere between $5,000 to $50,000 depending upon features and the number of platforms you want.
Also Read :- How Much Does It Cost to Build an App like UpGrad?
Looking for a development company to hire
If you are looking for a software development company. Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Hiring mobile application developers from the Tech Pathway will help you bring your dream project to life without investing in the additional cost of any in-house hiring, in addition to that. We offer a very flexible and affordable price structure. Besides our dedicated team of developers and designers are ready with all the experience as well as the latest tools & technology to help you turn your dream app into reality. Get in touch with us and let us develop your app while you focus on more important tasks of your business.
Here’s what we offer
- Salesforce support
- Digital Marketing and Ad campaign
- AI chatbot
- Data Science
- E-learning app
- Android app development
- IOS app development
- Application Maintenance and update
- Quality customer service
- Record time delivery
- Post-development support
- Easy to update and maintain code script
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.