I don’t know about you but my idea of having a nice Sunday is not waiting in lines to get my car wash. Rather I would like to schedule my appointment beforehand and if possible then get my car washed by someone else while I sit at home enjoying my family company. This may sound like a dream but it is not anymore, many on-demand cars wash companies are allowing their customers to book their car wash schedule and let someone else take care of their car wash. Are you also thinking about investing in an on-demand car wash application solution but are unsure how to get started? Well worry not because here in this blog of Tech Pathway, we are going to explain everything to you including features, cost, and where to get it to develop. So, without any delay, welcome to the Tech Pathway blog Today, we will discuss how to develop an on-demand car wash application solution.
Core features of an on-demand car wash app development solution
Let’s take a look at the core features that your car wash app development solution will require.
The user panels
Register feature will allow the customer to register on the platform to receive services. The user will use their information like full name, email ID, address, etc to sign up on the platform.
Sign in feature will allow the customer to log in on the platform using their credentials. The user can also login in on the platform using their social media accounts like True caller, Google+, Facebook, etc.
The user profile will contain all the information related to the user including full name, address, payment information, email ID, etc.
The user will be asked to input their car’s details to ensure amazing car wash service.
Book a wash
Book a wash feature will allow the user to schedule a car wash. This will be the main feature of the on-demand app development solution.
Preferred date and time
The preferred date and time feature will allow the customer to choose a date and time window for their car wash service.
The cancel request will allow the customer to cancel their car wash request in any case.
The push notification will allow the user to get reminded of their car wash schedule, rewards, offers, et.
The payment summary will contain all the information about the car wash service.
The wallet will allow the user to add money and pay for their services. The user will also receive their rewards in the wallet of the app.
My washes feature in your car wash app will show the user their history of previous car washes.
The wash status will allow the customer to track their car wash services as well as get an estimation.
This feature will allow the user to give pre-special instructions for their car wash.
Rating and review
The rating and review feature will allow the users to publish their experience and rate the car wash service. This will increase the trust on the platform as well as on the service.
Multilingual will allow the customer to access the app in different languages.
Help & support
Help & support will allow the user to get help from customer care as well as connect with them at any time regarding any issue.
Invite friends feature will allow the user to invite their friends & family members on the platform in return for free in-app cash in their wallet as well as free car wash services.
The washer panels
Your on-demand car wash app development solution will also have a washer panel. The washer panel will allow the car wash service provider to register on the platform and access the app.
The washer profile will contain all the related information about the car wash service provider.
Add location will allow the washer to add a new location of the place where they are offering their service.
The Wash request section will allow the washer to manage any car wash requests.
The upcoming washes will allow the washer to check any upcoming car wash requests.
The wash status feature in your car wash app will allow the washer to update the status of the car wash.
Before & After photo
Before & after photo feature will allow the washer to upload before & after photo on their profile for other users to check.
The key request will allow the washer to contact the customer in-app and request their car keys.
The payment request section in your on-demand app will allow the washer to send the payment summary and payment request.
Rating & review
The rating & review will allow the washer to check ratings & reviews on their platform.
The admin panels
In addition to the user panel and washer panel, your on-demand app development solution will also have the admin panel. The admin panel will allow the admin to manage and control the application.
The admin will be able to manage all the washer registration requests and process them by verifying.
The user registration will allow the admin to manage all the user registration requests and process them.
Car wash requests
The Car wash requests feature will allow the admin to redirect the washing request to the most appropriate washer.
Washer approved pay-out
The washer-approved pay-out will allow the admin to check all the previous pay-out that has been approved for the washer.
Washer pending pay-out
Washer pending pay-out will allow the admin to check, manage, and process all the pending pay-out.
The admin will be able to create specific plans for a specific service to the user.
Create a car category
The admin will be another feature in your on-demand app. This will allow the admin to create a template or readymade list of cars that they will be washing.
Car wash history
The admin can check all the car wash history on their platform.
Email and SMS notification
The admin will be able to send email and SMS notifications to the users as well as to the washer.
Manage Ratings & feedback
The admin can check & manage ratings and feedback on the washer profile and search for any malicious activity.
Technical stack for a laundry app solution
Being a specialized car wash mobile application development company, Tech Pathway has the best on-demand solution for our clients across the globe to allow them to offer the best laundry service. Let’s take a look at the specific technical stack for your car wash app solution:
- Gradle for Android
- Retrofit with Java
- Carthage for iOS
- Alamo fire
Development of On-demand laundry app cost
The first factor that will come into play is that development companies charge you in two ways for your app development
- The fixed price for the app development: Every genuine application development company across the globe will ask you about your idea for your on-demand laundry app development Once you have explained your idea to them then they will decide on the final development cost. If your application does not require more than usual advanced features as well as a developer can estimate total development hours then they suggest you go with a fixed price.
- The per-hour development rate: If you are not sure about the features and end project requirements or investing in a high-end software or project then the per-hour development rate is the way to go.
The second factor will be the type of on-demand application that you want to develop
Depending upon which type of application you want for your laundry business the final development car wash app development will be different:
- Web application: $10000 to 15000 is the average development cost for a web app.
- Hybrid application: $15000 to $20000 is the average development cost in the case of hybrid apps.
- React Native app: $20000 to $25000 is the average development cost with React native app.
- Native app: Any other Native app will cost you over $30000 on average.
The third factor will be development cost based on their country
Any mobile application development company around the globe charges you differently based on the economics of their country. This means if you hire dedicated app developers from the USA it will cost more than hiring a developer from India. Although the difference between expertise and experience isn’t as great as the development rates.
- A USA-based mobile application development company will charge you anywhere around $200 to $250 per hour on average.
- An Eastern European country will charge you anywhere around $150 to $200 per hour on average.
- An Indian company will charge you around $30 to $50 per hour on average.
The fourth factor will be based on features of the app
- The complexity of the UI & UX of the app
- The total number of features and panel
- The total number of supported platforms
- The design and development cost of the website (if you want one).
The estimated cost will be anywhere from around $20,000 to $40,000 based on your requirements and the above-mentioned factors. If you are looking to hire an on-demand app development company keep reading:
Looking for a development company
If you are looking to hire a development company to develop your car wash application while you focus on more important parts of your business then you are at the right place. Tech Pathway is an on-demand app development company. We also offer another service for our clients to let them hire dedicated app developers for in-house app development. Here at Tech Pathway, we have developers that have considerable experience in developing IOS apps as well as Android apps.
Here’s what we offer:
- We are experienced in developing android applications as well as IOS applications.
- Our developed applications are user-friendly and secure to use.
- We also provide salesforce support.
- Your on-demand app can also have a chatbot to interact with users.
- We customize your app’s user interface exactly like you dreamed it would look.
- We provide social media marketing support too for your mobile application, website, and business.
- Our coding scripts are reliable and you will be able to update applications without any hassle.