There is no doubt about the fact that software programming is one of the highest average paying jobs right now. Even according to a report from the US Bureau of Labour Statistics. there is about 31% growth for jobs in software programming fields. These statistics are about 4 times higher than any other average American job. The recent high demand for on-demand technology is one of the main reasons behind this. In addition to this, the average annual pay for any software developer is over $100,000. that is about three times higher than other US workers. However, not all best popular programming languages are different. Some of them require different skill sets, roles, companies, and different types of programming languages solution understanding.
Even after all of these opportunities, getting a job in software development is difficult as well as it can be a daunting experience. It is especially hard for fresher developers with no prior programming experience. However, honing your skills with different programming languages can certainly help you to get a crack into one of these job openings. When you fresher developers have common knowledge over one of the technology in trend or programming solutions it becomes easier for them to get their first job. Even if you are someone who is already working on programming languages and thinking about learning a new one to keep pace with the trend.
You can get a reference from this blog about what are the best popular programming languages to learn in 2020. On the other hand, aspire to new developers who are confuse about which path to take that will help them to become successful in their software developer career. You can also read this blog to get references. Welcome to the Tech Pathway blog, today we are going to share with you What are the best popular programming languages to learn in 2020.
Top 10 best popular programming languages that both freshers and experienced developers should learn.
Python is a high-level programming language that was first introduced in 1989 by Guido Van Rossum. It was develop by the Python software foundation to focus on code readability as well as its syntax allowing programmers to write the program in fewer lines. The programming language is open-source and currently since it is one of the oldest programming languages that are still widely in use. Python has massive community support that is ready to help new learners as well as anyone who gets stuck while writing a program. The programming language itself is consider one of the easiest programming languages to learn.
This is because of its simple syntax, as well as large libraries of standards and toolkits. Python development is also easier to integrate with other popular programming languages like C programming language and C++ programming language. The programming languages are especially very famous among new learners as well as tech startups therefore it is highly in demand. If you are looking to hire python developer then contact Tech Pathway.
Advantages of Python development
- Python is widely used in different computers science fields such as artificial intelligence, data science, and financial services.
- The python is also used in writing algorithms that select which posts to show more to users on social media platforms such as Instagram, Quora, Dropbox, and Youtube.
- Python is an open-source, object-oriented language programming language
- It is also a cross-platform solution
- It has an asynchronous coding design
- Python can be access to several modules
Disadvantages of Python development
- It is not suitable for mobile app development
Java was first introduced by James Gosling (known as the father of Java) while working in Microsystems in the year 1096. Currently, Java has been acquired by Oracle. Java programs run on Java virtual machines making it a cross-platform programming language. Many of the world tech giants including Amazon, Google, Linkedin, and Facebook use Java to build web apps and back-ends. In addition to this, Java can also be used to write Android applications.
This is possible because it has the biggest support from Google itself. Even Android was first developed using Java. Being a 25 years old programming language Java has one of the biggest developer community support in the world. Java is also portable and can be access on multiple platforms, as well as it has a stable environment.
Advantages of Java development
- Java has a High-quality code compilation rate
- It also provides high stability to the programmer while writing code.
- It is also called “write once, run anywhere” because it is a cross-platform language.
Disadvantages of Java development
- Not an ideal programming language to run programs on the cloud.
- Java is an open-source programming language yet Java’s parent company Oracle charges a fee to allow the use of Java development Kit.
If you are looking to hire Java developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
- It is an open-source cross-platform language
- Used for the web app, browser tools, and website design
- It has data validation functionality
C# programming language
The C# programming language was first developed by Microsoft in the year 2002. The programming language is the advanced extension of the C programming language that was develop in 1979. Since it was develop with the help of Microsoft, it can be fully integrated with the .Net software framework. The C# programming language also supports the development of Windows software, browser plugins, as well as mobile devices. It also allows developers to use a shared database, a variety of data types as well as a large code of libraries. Developers can use C# to create a variety of software from games to server applications.
Advantages of C# development
- The C# programming language is deeply integrate with the Windows operating system
- It also has built-in dynamic variables
- C# also supports native resource-management idioms
- In addition to this, it also has enumeration support
Disadvantages of C# development
- C# has a steep learning curve that makes it hard for new programmers to learn.
- Bug-removal and error handling is especially hard to learn in C#
- It is also less flexible than C++
If you are looking to hire C# developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
C programming language
The c programming language is a high-level language that was first introduced by Dennis Ritchie for the Unix operating system. The language was first implemented on the Digital Equipment Corporation PDP-11 computer in 1972. Virtually all of the Unix operating systems are written in the C programming language. After learning it with “Python and Java” developers can build a strong basis to help them with job placement. As being one of the oldest programming languages C has helped many modern programming languages to build including Python, Ruby, and PHP. It is easy to debug, maintain, and test.
Advantages of C programming language
- It is mainly use for programming hardware since it can run on virtually any device including healthcare and automobile.
Disadvantages of C programming language
- Being an old language C does not allow developers to write mobile apps and websites.
- It also has more complex syntaxes compared to modern languages.
If you are looking to hire C developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
C++ programming language
C++ is virtually an extension, more secure, and functional version of C language. It was first introduced by Danish computer scientist Bjarne Stroustrup at Bell Labs in the year 1998. Like C language, C++ also works very well on any kind of hardware as well as multiple platforms. Over a while, C++ developers have created large libraries of code and compilers for it. If you are about to learn C++ then learning to use these libraries and compilers is as important as learning the language itself.
Advantages of C++
- C++ is open-source
- It has a large community support
- It has exceptional mathematical simulation, even more powerful than modern programming languages.
Disadvantages of C++
- Same as C language, C+ also has complex syntaxes and abducens of features. This makes it more complicated for new programmers.
- It does not support run-time checking to detect errors and bugs while the software is running.
If you are looking to hire C++ developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
Go programming language
Go programming language is also refer to as Golang. It was develop by Google in an attempt to create a more secure, efficient, and readable language for system-level programming. Golang works very well with distribute databases, in which the databases are distribute over different locations. It can help them communicate smoothly. Even being introduce in 2009, Go has very large community support and standard libraries, and extensive documentation.
Advantages of Golang language
- Golang is primarily use for applications that need to process tons of gigabytes of data.
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, Twitch, YouTube, and Uber are develop using the Go programming language.
Disadvantages of Golang language
- Golang isn’t all that popular outside of the silicon valley.
- It does not have a library for graphical user interface
- This means users cannot interact with it using a screen like other software.
If you are looking to hire Golang developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
R programming language
R was first introduce in 1993 by Robert Gentleman and like most of the languages in this list, R is also mostly written on the C. It is heavily and specially use for statistics analytics as well as machine learning. R is seen as the biggest rival of Python in the Data science and machine learning field. Its language itself is extensive and runs on various platforms and operating systems.
Advantages of R
- It is heavily use for statistical analytics
Disadvantages of R
- It does not have strict guidelines for older as well as more established language.
If you are looking to hire R developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
Swift programming language
Swift language was first introduced to the world in 2014 alongside Xcode version 6.1. The best popular programming language is mainly use to create iOS-based mobile applications. Apart from that Swift has also gained popularity in other domains too. According to developers, it is easier to learn than Objective C. Apple also claims that it is 2.6 times faster than Objective C as well as 8.4 times faster than Python. It is not just easier to write but also an open-source programming language.
Advantages of Swift development
- Swift has simple syntaxes, as well as it is easier to write, readable, maintaining code.
- It is the stable version of ABI across Apple’s platforms
- Swift interoperability with Objective-C
- Applications like Hubspot, Lyft, and pandora are written using Swift
Disadvantages of Swift development
- Being a newer language it can only be use to write programs for versions newer than iOS7.
- Code written in Swift can be unstable as well as there are very few third-party resources available.
If you are looking to hire Swift developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
Kotlin was first introduced to the world in February 2016 by Jetbrains. It is an open-source programming language that is written on Java and runs on a Java virtual machine. The programming language is mainly use to create applications for the Android operating system. About 80% of the Kotlin programmers use it to create Android apps, about 31% use it to create back-end apps. As well as almost 30% of the programmers, use it to create SDK/libraries.
Advantage of Kotlin
- Kotlin is Java interoperability
- It also works for front- and back-end development
- Kotlin also supports efficient incremental compilation
Disadvantages of Kotlin
- Being a modern programming language there is not so much support for Kotlin.
If you are looking to hire Kotlin developer then Tech Pathway is offering outsourcing development services.
Some other trending technology to consider that will help you in the future
- Dart programming language: Dart development help developers to create client optimized cross-platform apps. Tech Pathway is offering clients to hire Dart developer.
- Matlab programming language: Matlab is a multi-paradigm as well as a numerical computing environment that was introduced by Mathworks.
- Perl programming language: Perl is the combination of two high-level, interpreted, general-purpose, and dynamic programming languages. Tech Pathway is offering clients to hire Perl developer.
- Ruby programming language: Ruby is also a high-level interpreted general-purpose programming language.
- Rust programming language: Rust was designed while considering security and performance. It is a multi-paradigm programming language. Tech Pathway is offering clients to hire Rust developer.
- Scala programming language: This programming language provides support for both functional programmings as well as object-oriented programming.
- HCL programming language: HCL is a configuration programming language introduced by Hashicorp.
- Apex programming language: Apex is a proprietary programming language that was introduced to the world by Salesforce. It also supports object-oriented programming language.
There is no right or wrong when it comes to choosing a best popular programming languages for your career. If you can grasp the language and create a software that is being demand from you then you will get a job. However, choosing a language while considering the future is important too. And for that, you can take this blog as a reference and happy learning. Tech Pathway offers outsourcing development services to clients across the globe. Anyone who is looking to invest in android development, as well as iOS development, can contact us. In addition to this, if you are considering to hire a PHP developer then also Tech Pathway is here for you.
Experienced Independent Business Owner with a demonstrated history of working in the consumer goods industry. Skilled in C++, Business Transformation Consultant, Software Testing, Core Java, and IT Recruitment, Google Analytics, SEMrush Strategies, part-time Blogger. Talking about digital marketing is my absolutely passion, and I am always ready to aware people so how they can earn money by doing freelancing, job specific activities, Personal Branding, promotions, Startup Business ideas, Online marketing, You tube marketing, Digital marketing services like SEO, SEM, SMM, PPC, CPC, ORM. Where we can rank your website in search engine optimization using proper focus Key phrase, proper key phrase density, transition words, meta tags, headings, paragraphs, images, URLs, and internal as well as outgoing links, meta description, catchy tittle, and lastly content should be unique. On-page SEO focuses on your website and content. Off-page SEO centres on external ranking signals like back links and online (unlinked) mentions of your business and/or website.