On-demand dating apps like tinder help a user to find a date, hook-ups, and love directly from their phone. There is still a lot of controversy over online dating apps and how they have killed romance and all but as the world is accepting changes with every single day, online dating is no more a taboo. With more and more people accepting online dating it is high time to become a part of the industry and take a piece of the profit. If you are looking to develop a dating app and wondering what is the cost to develop an on-demand dating app like Tinder for Android & iOS. Well in such a case, Welcome, today we are going to share with you what is the cost to develop an on-demand dating app like Tinder for Android & iOS and walk you through the major key points and cost deciding factors.
Also Read :-How to Create a Dating App Similar like Tinder?
Currently trend of online dating
- According to a study, the current global on-demand dating market is over $6.55 billion which is expected to rise over $9billion at a 4.62% rate.
- Another study shows that by the year 2030 almost half the married couple would have met online.
- Currently, over 20% of the dating couple have found their partner on the on-demand dating app.
- On-demand apps like Tinder are responsible for every 1 in 6 marriages in the USA alone.
- Studies show that more than half the people use on-demand dating apps to find a serious relationship and not just for hookups.
- One of the most popular on-demand dating websites & apps harmony have helped over 2million couples to get in a relationship.
How does the on-demand dating apps match people
On-demand dating application like Tinder uses various techniques to find the perfect partners for their users such as
- Preferences: Some dating apps ask you at the start about what you are looking for like a serious relationship or simply hookups, and do you consider yourself as an outdoor person or indoor and will show you options based on your preferences.
- Algorithm: Dating apps use different algorithms to find the perfect match for you based on your answers, personal data, and your likes and dislikes.
- Location: Dating apps use location to find the perfect match based on your location.
- Your personal niche: Some apps use your preferences, interests, gender, etc to select you into a social group and use that to find the match.
How to monetize your app
- Google ad: Using Google ad is one of the best ways to show appropriate ads on your app in order to monetize it.
- Subscription: Subscription is another way to monetize your app while giving users extra benefits such as unlimited swipes, maximum distance, etc.
- Paid alone feature: This is for people who do not want to purchase the whole subscription rather pay for a single feature. For example, Tinder allows its users to purchase a boost feature if users do not want to purchase a subscription.
- Sponsored profile: Sponsored profile is one more example of how you can effectively monetize your app by adding this feature. Users are happy to pay for their website in order to make their profile more visible to other users for a limited period of time. However, the latest very famous on-demand dating app like Tinder nowadays.
- Sign in
- User profile
- The Set preference
- Set interest
- Set location
- Swipe left or right, or swipe upside or down
- In-app chat feature
- In-app call feature
- Report user
- Report manage
- Chat history
- Delete chat
- Push notification
- Choose subscription plan
- Multiple payment gateways
- Sign in
- Security management system
- Discovery settings
- Analytic reports
- Make reports
- User management system
- Content management system
- Payment management system
- Push notification management system
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Update the application
The total delivery cost of an on-demand dating mobile app will be decided by the same factors we will use to determine any other on-demand application’s cost. Let me walk you through a few key factors which will decide the final delivery cost of your application .
- The country-wise location of the development company: This is one of the main factors which will affect the final cost of your application. Hiring a USA or UK based IT company will cost you around $200 to $250 per hour whereas if you decide to hire a company from countries like India, then they will charge you around $40 per hour.
- The total number of features in the application: Depending upon the total number of features and panels you want into your app will determine the final delivery cost of your application.
- The UI & UX of the application: The quality of UI and UX you want in your app will affect your app’s user-friendliness as well as the cost. The more quality interface you want in your app the more final cost will be.
- The total number of supported platforms: If you want your application to run on both Android application and iOS application then your app’s final cost will be increased almost double since developers will have to create the application for both platforms.
Depending upon the above-mentioned factor the final cost of your app will be anywhere between $5,000 to $50,000.
Looking for a development company
If you are looking for a budget-friendly development company then you are exactly in the right place. Tech Pathway is India’s one of the top leading IT consultancy companies. Our designers and developers have prior experience with developing client satisfactory dating apps which means you can be sure that you will get a quality app within your budget.