The concept of ‘Single Tap Cab Booking’ has turned out into a million dollar idea and has completely revolutionized the entire cab booking industry. Uber’s success from a small start-up to a big known brand is commendable. And is continuously expanding its wings and is connected to different cultures, borders and languages. Today, Uber is present in over 81 countries and 581 cities.
Many businesses are following the same path just like Uber, so that they can eliminate inefficiency in their process and achieve greater results.
- Schedule Trip: this feature shows the trip scheduled by the users.
- Preferred Destination: users can mark any location as favorite destinations in the app.
- Trip History: this section of the app shows all the past trips taken by the users. It shows all the locations one has traveled to and also shows the payment receipt.
- Preferred Driver: this feature allows users to book their preferred driver to complete their trip.
- Payment Option: this feature of the app allows users to pay from multiple payment option available.
- Driver Review: users can rate and review the drivers after the completion of the ride.
- Rate Drivers
- Push Notifications
- Schedule Ride
- Book Now or Book Later
- Track Driver Location
- Set-up Profile
- Ride Alerts and Notifications
- Accept Rides
- Manage Dashboard
- Manage Drivers
- Manage Users
- Accept/Cancel Rides
- Manage Bookings and Payments
- In-app Call to Driver
- Vehicle Selection with GPS
- Geo-location Tracking and Routing
What is the Cost of Developing an App like Uber?
The cost of developing an app like Uber may cost you somewhere around $3000 to $4000. However the cost may increase in case you wish to implement more advanced features.
If you are looking to hire Taxi App Developers, we can offer you a rich experience in developing one. We allow customization, reliable script and integrate best payment features to your app.